LegacyGT.com

Boston area: romantic restaurant w/ a view?

Gator GT

I've heard the Spinnaker at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge isn't all that good anymore (food is rather "spent" by the time it gets up the 15 floors from the kitchen)

Top of the Hub (at the Pru) is a bit $$$

Suggestions?

Thanks!

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

I'll cash my card in and be greedy.....give me a couple of each: altitude and waterfront.

I don't object to spending a bit more money for dinner....but maybe after several more dates with her.

And that's why I said, Boston area....can be North End, Cambridge, western Boston, etc.

Just looking for places that people like and I can pick and choose from

THANKS!

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

Why do you want a view anyway.. aren't you supposed to be looking at her?

:lol: The view isn't for something to avert my eyes to....it's for her.....well, jeez, that didn't come out the way I wanted. :lol:

Women, for the most part, LOVE cityscapes at night.....so, find a place that has great classy atmosphere, great food and a view to take in.

Thanks redfly...I'll look into Hamersley's. Tremont St, correct?

Also, heavy emphasis on seafood and/or italian...or both.

if you want to be a little more adventurous, once it gets warmer (think springtime), you could do a saturday up in gloucester/rockport. You can walk around the shops and waterfront during the day and then hit one of the local restaurants up there. Let me know if you like the idea, and I'll give you some names of places. Who doesn't love daytrips?

Top of the hub gets my vote... but on a side note: If you want to hit it just for drinks.. you should be able to get to the level just below for drinks, and it isn't that much $$$ in the end. Might be a nice way to finish off the evening depending on how far you are from dinner.

Why do you care? I thought Massachusetts and everyone in it sucks in your book?

Go to the Dolphin Striker or another place in Portsmouth.

portsmouth does have some waterfont places that are reasonably priced

Archived