LegacyGT.com

2008 Civic Si vs 2008 LGT 5MT

Congrats on winning the stupidest post of the day award :cool:

:cool::cool::cool:

As for the stage 2 comparo you mention above, well, many here are stage 2 as it's so easily within reach. But I'm not offering up any profound information here.

Stock for Stock, an Si is a quick, fun car, but what kind of parameters should we put on this arm-chair race? a roll from 50 kmh up to 150kmh? I don't hink it would be close.

Those are the figures reported by the respective manufacturers as "curb weight" and because HP wins races...not torque

Oh really hp wins races, i had a GTP 240hp 280trq, my friend had an accord 240hp, under 200trq it was the 3.0liter v6 vtec, my GTP was 3600lbs his accord 3300lbs, i won the races by over 8 cars every time. No matter if it was from a dig or a roll.

AHH i weighed my LGT and without me in it and over 3/4 tank it was jsut over 3300. Also you can compare hp all day, why dont you try comparing torque

Ahhhh the LGT in non-limited 05 form weighs 3300lbs. (lightest LGT around)

Add in your gas and your skinny self (you must weigh in the negative I guess) and you will get more then 3300 lbs.

Wherever it is that you weighed your car (baring any weight saving measures that you have done) it is wrong!

Guest JessterCPA
Ahhhh the LGT in non-limited 05 form weighs 3300lbs. (lightest LGT around)

Add in your gas and your skinny self (you must weigh in the negative I guess) and you will get more then 3300 lbs.

Wherever it is that you weighed your car (baring any weight saving measures that you have done) it is wrong!

Thank you.

Archived