LegacyGT.com

Christmas gifts for the car?

Wondering if anyone else got some goodies for their ride. My wife hooked me up with a set of all weather mats,wheel locks and a gift certificate to get the windows tinted. Sweet !! Now all I need is the car to come in haha. Order went in by the dealer on morning of Dec 1st hopefully by mid January I will be elated like all of you guys. Any chance I can get a tutorial on installing the mats myself?:lol:

Let's see, my Sti got a Perrin pulley, a COBB AP (Stg 2 yay), clear bra, some dynamat.

My wife's '05 GT got COBB AP (Stg 2 yay) Perrin DP, Autospeed UP, Perrin pulley, HIDs.

Ouch.

She still wants the Borla cat-back for her GT and I still want Hotchkis sway bars and STi pinks for the STi.

AHHHH I see you use the whine and beat a subject (whatever it is you want at that time) to death approach as well. It seems to work for me too she just gets sick and tired of hearing about it and caves in. I'm into offroad dirtbike riding and had a great perfectly running 2001 Suzuki last year. I bought it new swearing it would be everything I ever needed. It served me well for two years. Still I managed to talk her into letting me sell it and buy a top of the line 7,200 dollar KTM to replace it.

Got my pictures posted under "Merry Christmas pics!!" Check it out... and you can look at the tint too emlevins to see if you like - 20% all around (just slightly illegal on the fronts in NV, but it's worth it for the consistent look I think)

Thanks warnoldscu. I checked them out. Nice...:p

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

from me to my "red beast". everybody else can go to hell. :D

"reshaped" rockblocker partial package- going on this saturday. goodbye plastic hood protector.

already painted a trim piece.

waiting for eyelines.

thinking tires next. michelin a/s sports.

then rear perrin swaybar and links.

Archived