LegacyGT.com

PGT's healthy latenight snack....mmm good

PGT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have you tried this with other meats Dan? Smoked Salmon or Turkey breast?

bacon, leftover filet mignon or hamburger (especially when done on the grille outside), but not turkey or salmon. you can make a fritatta with anything really.....sautee some onions, peppers...any veggie really and use the egg to hold it together. What makes it healthy is not using butter or oil and limiting the number of whole eggs. I try not to go more than one whole egg per two eggwhites though....it tends to be hard to keep together with no yolks mixed in.

I try not to go more than one whole egg per two eggwhites though....it tends to be hard to keep together with no yolks mixed in.

I've gone all whites before with a couple pinches of shredded cheddar to hole them together. But mostly I do the 1 yolk per 3 eggs thing

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Step 9: (for western NY'ers only....ketchup!)

why only western NY'ers? :lol:

I've heard ketchup on eggs is a northeast thing before.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

ketchup on eggs is good, but pure vermont maple syrup is better!!
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived