LegacyGT.com

Coming in April, BDII to a town near you. (pallisades meet)

BDII

Let's plan this out!

For teh past 2 years I have ventured out to NY for a weekend meet. We've had it at the Palisades mall and I think that is a good spot unless you guys know of somewhere else. (coxx's house?)

Let's aim for April (mid-end).

who's game?

p.s.

Don't forget to invite teh NASIOC guys (Mike)

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm down, are we hitting the bars on Saturday?

that's the plan.

Last time I went Coxx, Jedi, and dtmenace all partied with me.

I'm looking to get a good sized group together this time and go out for drinks on a Saturday and meat on Sunday.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

We could always do another BBQ at Harriman. That was fun!
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Yeah I would say ixnay on parking lot, and try for BBQ or something else in a better location

i will put this out as a feel me, err umm, feeler...

if the wife and I get into the house we're offering on, I'll have all of the knuckleheads @ my new digs... ;)

Guest JessterCPA

As long as it's AFTER the 15th, I have a good chance of making it. I'm up for anything you guys want to do. The key to the parking lot is that it's a common meeting place.

No chance my wife will let all of you come over my house. Sorry. Already inquired.

Jesse

^^ sweet :)

That's an offer Coxx would NEVER make :p

the place needs a ton of work, so even if we are in by that point, i don't suspect it will be "ready-to-wear":lol:

however, I already have the grill and have not been able to use it for the past two years (condo living FTL). it's on a dead-end and backs up to the reservoir, so the location ROCKS!

Guest JessterCPA

OK. I forgot. Mahwah area is not a bad place either. Any decent places to meet up to eat around there?

South East?? Like Ft Lee/Englewood?

Guest heightsgtltd

It's true, it could be 1/2 meat, 1/2 put us to work on your house stuff :lol:

Though if it does end up at your house, you have every right to keep it to whatever number of people you are comfortable with, and not have everyone and their mama over there.

IF not, like I said, the park or something else would be cool. The parking lot is lame. Then again, if Subie and Val were there again, it could be interesting :lol:

Archived