LegacyGT.com

Nor. VA Meet for January?

Supra333

Would you like to attend a NOVA Meet in Late January?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to attend a NOVA Meet in Late January?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats up shipmate I was in the navy got out in 04.

1.) hutru01 - just hear to help turn wrenches

2.) BuddieLuv - STi Swappee

3.) usncorpsman - meet some chill people and find out out to clear my headlights!

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)

Mr.350

1.) hutru01 - just hear to help turn wrenches

2.) BuddieLuv - STi Swappee

3.) usncorpsman - meet some chill people and find out out to clear my headlights!

4.)Supra333-May have some parts to toss in

5.)Detslider - Not afraid to bust a knuckle or two wrenching but I need an oven more than a garage; gotta get the orange out!

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)

Damn! 27th is out for me. The fiance is dragging me to the Bridal Expo that day.

Hey who ever needs there lights done let me know I can take care of it as well as do RX330 Retros and a discounted local on the spot rate. If theres enough intreste let there be light!

mr_luv - I'd be interested in the retro can you PM me on price? I may pick up a space set of lights to do this with so I can stay "under warranty" when I go back to the dealer.

Eric

With my retros the dealer wont know you have HIDs unless they take out your lights and start fooling with them. I try to keep it as OEM looking as possible.

Damn! 27th is out for me. The fiance is dragging me to the Bridal Expo that day.

mr_luv - I'd be interested in the retro can you PM me on price? I may pick up a space set of lights to do this with so I can stay "under warranty" when I go back to the dealer.

Eric

Mr.350

Archived