LegacyGT.com

Nor. VA Meet for January?

Supra333

Would you like to attend a NOVA Meet in Late January?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to attend a NOVA Meet in Late January?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My plans for SC got canceled because of work so I'll be there Sunday.

Excellent!

I can't make it, my car is in the shop and they haven't found out whats wrong yet. I am stuck here at my parents house for the remainder of this week and weekend.

Sux! I was looking forward to checking out the wagon!

good to meet you all. Nice LGT's and friendly people!

Though I wish we could have spent a little more time seeing the cars drive, what a great chance to show some of the stock guys how much fun Stage II is.

So as mentioned I'll be cracking open my headlights again this Saturday to fix some condensation issues.

You're more then welcome to come by if you want to clear/blackout your own headlights. I have most of the materials here already, paint, razor blades, tape, gasket compound, clamps, oven, foil, cookie sheet... Parking can get limited here but it shouldn't be a problem to find space to work on at least four cars and there is lot's of nearby street parking if people want to just hang out.

If Mr. Luv comes by he's got the real experience and would really help show how it's done. Hey maybe you can sell some retro's while your at it!

Right now it's predicted to be sunny but if the rain moves in this will be cancelled since I don't have a covered area to work/paint under.

Maybe make a BBQ out of it as well?

I live in Lorton, VA close to Ft. Belvior, just a few miles off of I-95. I'll send out my address via PM to those that are interested.

Archived