LegacyGT.com

Black Weathertech liners in a taupe interior

fatbastard

Well the wife went out and got me a set of front and rear Weathertech liners for the LGT. They fit really nice and the drivers side uses the hook to keep them in place. I ended up getting the black since the tan is really brown and I figured it would just continue the two tone theme in the car. So far I am really happy with them....here are a few pics.

Img_0750_small.jpg.b67b50d91dad748a501fbe8091f053f5.jpg

Img_0751_small.thumb.jpg.c22021060c0f51d96ea56589b3197f7f.jpg

Img_0752_small.jpg.e7f65f0fb7839b553b98197157c3c59f.jpg

Well the wife went out and got me a set of front and rear Weathertech liners for the LGT. They fit really nice and the drivers side uses the hook to keep them in place. I ended up getting the black since the tan is really brown and I figured it would just continue the two tone theme in the car. So far I am really happy with them....here are a few pics.

I like them FB!! especially the back! I've got the OEM AWM in my car now, but I like the one for the back more.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

The liners themselves fit great. I had o do a little rework on my MyFi mount but honestly I needed to do that anyway since the passenger seat couldn't go all the way forward. Rear seat coverage does look good, I especially like that it is one piece so if anyone has a drink spill from the holder I should be ok. The only thing I don't like is I think they need to go up another 6 inches in the front. For the drive it is no big deal since I have my feet on the pedals....but the passenger could have their feet on the carpet. Not sure what or if I will do anything since it is really a commuter car and I don't have passengers all that much. I had read that the Husky's did cover more but honestly I hate their pattern/look...in the pictures they just don't look as good...IMHO.

Where do you get these and cost $? I have the Subaru rubber heavy duty mats.

But I hate how most mats leave a trail of dirt/debris along the edges. Whereas this one is curved to trap all the dirt in the mat. Props to that design.

I might spring the $100 for just the front mats.

Much too lazy to have to vacuum those crevices near the dead pedal...I like how those are designed to keep most if not all the dirt out of the carpet.

From what I've seen, these appear to be top of line, nothing better out there.

Those look great. The coverage is a hell of a lot better than the OEM ones near the pedals.

All the dirt and sand just fall into the gap near the gas pedal, never made any sense to me.

I'll probably just throw the oem's in one of the wagons. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting the pics fatbastard! These look great! I've been thinking about upgrading to these as well. My wife complains about the deep grooves in the OEM rubber mats because they catch on her shoes too much when she drives the wagon.

That and I, too, don't like how dirt just collects right next to the mat. The way these go up higher on the edges will work much better to catch the dirt.

Cheers!

-Ian

Archived