LegacyGT.com

Anyone put on sways yet?

jim1969

I'm interested to find out what brand and size people are using. Any +/- to having the new sways?

XenonK has Cusco/Vacanza swaybars on his Legacy GT

Read his review here:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3611

Myles Williams

http://www.racecompengineering.com

sales@racecompengineering.com

Racecomp Engineering LLC.

9123 Old Annapolis Rd. Suite 103w

Columbia, Maryland 21045

410-730-RACE

410-730-5503 FAX

410-707-0108 mobile

• 1 month later...

I know BoxerGT2.5 gave up waiting on the Perrin sways and went for the Cuscos instead. I think he's happy with them.

I'm still waiting (and waiting, and waiting.....) for Perrin to finally deliver the long-promised front & rear swaybars for the new Legacy.

The only reason I haven't bailed on them yet is that I've been waiting on my Swift Sport springs from AVO that arrived today! Now I'm really tempted to tell Perrin to take a hike. Supposedly, Perrin is shipping out the front sways this week (yeah, right!) and the rear sways by "early February." Why do I keep torturing myself over the damn Perrin sways!?

if you're talking about endlinks.....yeah, I got my Perrin front endlinks in about 2 days. Been using them as a chew-toy for my dog. seriously, they took my $$$ day-one and still have yet to deliver the fr sway, rr sway, or rr endlinks.

And the dumbest part is the only reason I'm putting up with any of this crap is that I like the fact that all my mod parts are going to be colored RED. How insane is that!!??

I did ditch the Perrin Sways and got the Cusco's (blue) from Myles at Racecomp (thanks..:)) I love them. Car handles much more to my likeing in the corners now. I have also added the front underbrace as well. I did get the Perrin Endlinks which came a couple days after I ordered the Sways.....IN NOVEMBER!!!! If you do use the Perrin Endlinks please view this before install: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7079

The way you recieve the endlinks is no where near how the will go on the car (in the front).

Positives=Less body roll and improved cornering

Negative=Like all sway bars the stiffer you go the more your gonna feel jolts from the right side on the left. But with it isn't bad at all with the sizes of the Legacy Bars. :)

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Boxer....I'm pretty sure I know the answer already....but did you just get the perrin FRONT endlinks? I don't think they've shipped out any rear links yet. That goes ditto for rear sways. Did you stick with the stock rear endlinks, or go with another brand?

Boxer....I'm pretty sure I know the answer already....but did you just get the perrin FRONT endlinks? I don't think they've shipped out any rear links yet. That goes ditto for rear sways. Did you stick with the stock rear endlinks, or go with another brand?

No....I got the front and rear Perrin endlinks. :lol: Someone told you a lie child!!! :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=2932

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

...and still a CUSCO buyer. What a wonderful company!!!

There aren't many Suspension companys that has a lot of components for 1 car...Usuallly one would have to get springs from (company X), struts from (company Y) and swaybars from (company Z). To me that messes with my "Feng Shui".

I got and will get all my CUSCO/VACANZA suspension components from Myles @ Race Comp Engineering. Great guy, reasonable prices and local...what more can you ask for!

With the professional installation/advice provided by Xenonk (Keefe), I have the CUSCO (Blue) front and rear strut tower bars. VACANZA (Gold) front and rear swaybars.

Right of the bat, you notice your steering response is tighter, quicker and less swaying, cornering/entry has less body roll and because of that you feel more confident/safe taking a turn/corner at a higher speed (although I would encourage you NOT to do so, especially if you still have on RE92!!!). With the help of a thicker/more supportive endlinks for the front and rear...a nice spring/strut combo (I am currently researching) or coilovers (yeah right...I got no $$$ for that...Keefe you lucky b******)...and VACANZA's front and rear Type II Lower Arm Bars, which Keefe has but not installed yet...my ride should be what I am looking for...

For more blinging action Cusco also has a

Oil Catch Can

http://www.racecompengineering.com/oil_can_01.jpg

&

Radiator Cooling Plate...if you are interested!!!

http://store1.yimg.com/I/fastwrx_1827_10972423

4 shizzle mi nizzle,

CRAZY KEN

Archived