LegacyGT.com

07 LGT/Spec B Cobb AP!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gitster

Oh lawd make it end.

Txschs how long did take for you look at "most" of my 11000+ posts? You must be running some kind of super computer. Also its always you guys who bring up post count. It doesnt mean anything thats the point. We were nothing but civil.

But you got last digs in, good for you, you are absolutely right about this thread having no value, from the start :lol:

Was thinking of getting the Cobb stage 2 package for my 2008 Spec. B. On their website it only says Legacy GT so wondering if there are any parts in the stage 2 that I don't need because the Spec.B already has them?

Also, presume the accessport will work fine on a SPEC B. even though their website doesn't mention spec. b?

Tks for reply!

The only thing you really need to go stage 2 is a Downpipe (DP). However, Cobb suggests a DP as well as a cat-back exhaust. The Cobb DP and exhaust are nice products, but you can get a different brand from somewhere else for much cheaper than the $1600 Cobb wants for those (after subtracting out the $695 AP) and they would probably be just as good. That's all up to you. There are no differences in the engines of the GT and Spec.B so the AP will work with either.

edkwon and gitster....You talked about people polluting the forums with useless info....I've looked at a lot of your 1000+ posts (11000+ for gitster) and they are mostly useless replies with no comments or anything meaningful to add to the thread in which they are posted.

As far as newbs....I've been on this site as long as you two have. Check join dates.

I'll not reply to this thread again as it is useless and I'm over it.

I did not mean to have a "bitchy" attitude, but felt I was attacked unjustly on a forum that is supposed to be friendly.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

PS: I found the TDC sub-forum thread and got a pre-order in before the sale ended. Thanks for the info.

i will have you know, if you will have done your research, i was voted least likely to post anything useful over a three year span by my kindergarten class:spin: :p:lol:

alright guys. enough is enough.

for everyone else, before posting a NEW THREAD, please make sure you SEARCH to verify it is not already discussed.

CLOSED

Now, everyone have a Merry Christmas! :lol: do it NOW! :lol:

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived