LegacyGT.com

07 LGT/Spec B Cobb AP!!!

I just spoke with Justin at Cobb. The APs for the 07 LGT/Spec B's go on sale tomorrow or friday. The cost is $695 and they will be available for immediate shipping. :eek:

Has hell frozen over???? :lol: I thought this day would never come!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old news, all the major vendors selling the Cobb APs started preorder sales for the 07-08 AP units a couple weeks ago.

That's funny....Cobb themselves said they were not doing any pre-orders...even today. Sounds like the major vendors are just hanging onto your money for a couple of weeks. :rolleyes:

Besides...the original news last month just said before Christmas.....I got an actual DATE. I was beginning to think they were not going to live up to the "before Christmas" promise.

That's funny....Cobb themselves said they were not doing any pre-orders...even today. Sounds like the major vendors are just hanging onto your money for a couple of weeks. :rolleyes:

Besides...the original news last month just said before Christmas.....I got an actual DATE. I was beginning to think they were not going to live up to the "before Christmas" promise.

That's good info, but you are aware theres already a dedicated 07/08 AP thread in the subforums, you could have posted it there instead of General Forums.

Its called drop shipping and Cobb will do it for their authorized vendors.

Yeah Cobb doesn't do pre-orders, but vendors do. That means that the vendor will be responsible for getting you your AP as quick as possible, so you dont have to keep checking to see when it goes on sale. Plus I got a free TDC map by pre-ordering with them :-)

Way to go Cobb for sticking to your Dec 21 promise! Cant wait to go Stage 2!!

Guest Gitster
Some people have to comment about everything, even when there's nothing to say.

Cmon John, dont take diggs on people you know :p

Edkwon was right then the OP got smart with him. At least do some research, I dont know how he could think he was the first to know about the AP release :lol:

Old news, all the major vendors selling the Cobb APs started preorder sales for the 07-08 AP units a couple weeks ago.

credit though man. no one has ever narrowed it down to within 2 days.

we'll see by friday.

oooooor.

just go to the 2.5t engine sub-forum

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1572105&postcount=590

i hope the gains are nice, the 08' LGT's are looking oh so tempting...

tell you the truth man. im not sure how there will be gins if at all.

IF the map is agressive as is and the 07+ are holding more boost at redline stock vs 05-06 then, imo, the only thing that will increase is low to midrange power and driveability (hopeful).

now, if there is more power all the way through redline, ill be ordering in spring fo sho. if not a good increase then in spring i will be from stock to stage 2 most likely and will simply skip a "stage 1". i personally prefer top end power and have no problem ringing out the engine.

That's good info, but you are aware theres already a dedicated 07/08 AP thread in the subforums, you could have posted it there instead of General Forums.

:lol:

Wow, just wow.

I'm beginning to think the amount of bungholes on this site rivals nasioc.

I searched "Cobb" and looked through a couple of pages of threads and saw no news. Why would this be posted in a sub-forum? ALL the recent Legacy GT's (which this site is dedicated to) are turbo and everyone has been waiting on this info. If it hadn't been buried in a sub-forum, I would have seen it.

Just because you have a post count in the clouds doesn't mean you aren't a newb.

Some people have a life and don't live on this site.

Guest Gitster
I'm beginning to think the amount of bungholes on this site rivals nasioc.

I searched "Cobb" and looked through a couple of pages of threads and saw no news. Why would this be posted in a sub-forum? ALL the recent Legacy GT's (which this site is dedicated to) are turbo and everyone has been waiting on this info. If it hadn't been buried in a sub-forum, I would have seen it.

Just because you have a post count in the clouds doesn't mean you aren't a newb.

Some people have a life and don't live on this site.

That doesn't mean you cant do better research. All the Vendors have sub forums, no one really gave you any sort of shit compared to what usually goes down when people ask repeatable questions on this site.

Here is TDC's Vendor Forum : http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76

You can clearly see the Presale Thread there.

There are at least 5 other vendors doing the same thing.

well wtf do you need us for, head back over to nasioc and have a happy new year...

Did that statement personally offend you??? So sorry.

I certainly don't "need" you. I'm on this site like everyone else to better enjoy a purchase we all made. It's all this flaming that creates a buzz kill for everyone and ruins a good website forum.

I was simply trying to pass along some news that I found exciting....that I did not see posted yet. Having a bunch of folks jump on me for trying to be helpful is out of hand. I did search, but wasn't going to spend 20 minutes searching just to make sure it hadn't been mentioned yet.

Did that statement personally offend you???
yes, as part of this "community", i do take offense to the newbs that "are better then the search function"

but wasn't going to spend 20 minutes searching just to make sure it hadn't been mentioned yet.

search, everyone is better for it and it will put the "flaming" to an end; sans any flaming that you bring to the party

Archived