LegacyGT.com

Symmetrical AWD Sticker

Anyone know where I can buy/get one of these stickers? You know the one that is on the rear windshield below/around the 3rd brake light?

When i tinted my windows, the guys took it off :-/ & when i went to a dealership they said that they can't order one for me and don't know where I can get one. However I had a horrible exp at that dealership and don't trust a single word they say.

It is pretty much the same size, the biggest difference is that you stick this to the outside of the windshield, not the inside, but not too worry the vinyl is long life.

I have the AWD >* and an Autobot decal on the back door and windshield, and they look as good as new, even after snow, rain, sun, sleet, etc.

I would say if you are going that route, you may even want to get a different color. You also get two in one order.

When I tinted my car I made sure the guy new not to peel mine off. I always liked that decal.

X

---

I just went and looked at my car and mine is not there either. The tint place took mine off too. I'm not sure what color I would go with, because my windows are dark and I have a black car. I think white would stick out too much, maybe dark gray?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/danhurwitz/Products/Subarunotowdecal.jpg

Might as well get this decal, it is $7... but can save you serious $ in case you are towed away wrong.

http://www.fastwrx.com/awdtowdecal.html

Ask for envelope shipping ($1) in the notes at checkout...

I think this was debated before in that a tow truck driver will probably not look at it once, and read it? forget it! :lol:

Plus the fact that is has an STi outline makes it less attractive, it needs a Legacy outline!

Also he wants it for the back windshield that has tint, so it would never show through it.

I personally like the symmetrical AWD one, it is a Subaru thing.

X

---

yeah ... but i love the work they do.

My first car got tinted there and it lasted 7 years in the desert. No discoloration/fade/peel anything. They cut the tint perfectly too ... so i guess its a trade off.

wuteva putting it on the outside is okay.

Archived