LegacyGT.com

The Best That Chrysler has to offer...

So, they think it's better than the Viper, various Jeeps, or variou SRT models? Just proves once again that auto writers are people who spend the rest of their day saying, "Would you like fries with that?"

Who Dares Wins

スバル

I totally agree that it's the best Chrysler product, followed closely by the 300/Magnum/Charger triplets. (Note that all four borrow heavily from Mercedes Benz mechanicals. The Sprinter being 100% Mercedes Benz, while the 300/Magnum/Charger use a modified previous generation E-Class platform.) I love Sprinter vans. In fact, I would replace my truck with a turbodiesel Sprinter in a heartbeat, but my wife hates them. :(

they make the freighliner and mercedes version too. all the same just different names

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

It's not Chrysler, just a rebadged MB. Not surprising it's "best Chrysler", even though it's a van...

Been sold in Europe for years, I think they brought it to the US only 3 or so years ago. Initially under Frightliner name. Fedex originally ordered a fleet of them, so that's why Daimler-Chrysler invested in bringing it stateside.

It's not Chrysler, just a rebadged MB. Not surprising it's "best Chrysler", even though it's a van...

Been sold in Europe for years, I think they brought it to the US only 3 or so years ago. Initially under Frightliner name. Fedex originally ordered a fleet of them, so that's why Daimler-Chrysler invested in bringing it stateside.

It's amazing to me that people who've never even driven or been in a Sprinter are so high on it - compared to a Viper.

Chevy Express, here. If you drive it 50K miles a year, the Sprinter starts to pay off.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived