LegacyGT.com

Procedures for changing battery?

That is a way hardcore setup, how does his ride sounds? A voltage meter would be ideal, I used to have a power inverter that was awesome in my last car. It would cut power to my ps2 about 2 minutes before my battery would die. When the ps2 would cut power I would know to start the car immediately. The power inverter I have now, doesn't do that, but it fits in my arm rest as opposed to being out in the open or clunking under the seat.

It's crazy. He used to live in an apartment about 2 miles(up hill a little) straight north of me and I could hear the bass hit from my deck if the wind was blowing right!:) It's nuts. You have to wear ear plugs to get any where near it. In the car it's loud, clear and balanced, but you can't turn it up much at all or you'll get nauseous and dizzy.

Let's kick this pig!

i dont know what to say they they have or maybe still do make some good batteries, but not for me. I cant deal with wasting $$$ and there short warrenty period.

maybe they just cant take everyday use and cold winters, red tops anyways. like i said my blue top deep cycle worked great, but im just done with them for my everyday started batt.

the die hard platinum is sealed and cost the same as a yellow top.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

• 4 weeks later...
No, they are on the same sides of the battery as OEM. The positive cable would never reach to the far side of the battery.

I notice you didn't re-use the little connector that keeps the negative cable secure at the top of the battery hold down bolt.

Can someoen tell me how that part is conencted to the bolt.

I was cleaning my terminals and couldn't get that little black plastic part off the battery hold down bolt.

I thought it would just lift off but that was not the case.

It's seems pretty stupid for me to ask this..especially since I've done a 30K service and State 2+ all on my own.....but please... if you know what I'm talking about help......

Archived