LegacyGT.com

alignment

kiyanichenko

eh, im going to have to drive up to diamond bar or mission viejo on a spare wheel. i want to get a new alignment done before i get new tires. Whats in mission viejo?

Long story - you can search for a thread I created on this. Essentially, I wasn't happy with the steering wheel centering in relation to the paddle shifters. After an escalation of events, SOA reimbursed me to use the shop of my choice, a shop I'd used for other cars in the past and knew and trusted.

Dan, one of the alignment techs there, worked wonders and is very picky himself. He wasn't happy unless the car was driving perfectly straight and the wheel was centered, taking him a few tries but ultimately the result is...well...magical. :rolleyes:

ok, this has been up here before and its an old question, but i just got coil overs on my lgt and i need someone to align chamber etc. for me.

anyone know a good place?

i appreciate it.

West End Alignment in Gardena. He can have up to a 3 week wait list depending upon what races are going on. Since you have coilovers, they can also do corner balance. Bring an mp3 player or something, because he has you sit in the car during the balance.

Worth the drive up...

West End Alignment in Gardena. He can have up to a 3 week wait list depending upon what races are going on. Since you have coilovers, they can also do corner balance. Bring an mp3 player or something, because he has you sit in the car during the balance.

Worth the drive up...

might be overkill for a street driven car? the price, i mean

car for sale. PM me!

well the fact that theres a waiting list for RACERS might suggest that he may not need it...

would a random firestone alignment do the job fine? i'm sure it would.....

how much is the full corner balancing and all that jazz anyhow?

i had my miata aligned with me sitting in it at big 0 tires and they did it to autocross specifications that someone posted on the forums... didnt charge more than the usual amount... you could try that. big 0 in oceanside.

car for sale. PM me!

Darren at West End is good but I can't wait 2-3 weeks for an appointment. I have my car aligned probably every 3 months or so. I've gone to Darren before to get aligned and have taken his recommendations for settings and ultimately just have my dad do those settings and also alter them to my liking, this also allows me to fine tune my suspension for the cost of nothing. I have had plenty of friends as well as other NASIOC members who have gone to my dads shop satisfied. They have done numerous Subarus from swapped GC8s to Bajas and everything in between.

For those of you interested in either a stock or custom alignment for a fraction of the price, as well as a fraction of your time, here's my dad's shop info:

Firestone of Rowland Heights

18213 Colima Rd.

Rowland Heights, CA 91748

(next to Carl's Jr., ask for David, tell him Jon sent you)

No appointment necessary, a heads up by PM would be much appreciated.

Archived