LegacyGT.com

The Great LGT Fundraiser 2007!!!

BDII

I agree FAT Bastard. But who's going to pay me $$ to get $$ off a set of wheels.

I'd love it if someone wanted to pay me a hundred dollars to get a hundred dollars off a set of Rotas. Hell, Pay $50 to get a $100 discount. I'd donate any and all of it to Make-A-Wish.

But if someone wanted to trade cause they were getting rims soon and they had eyelines that they didn't need/want. ???

I'd just hate to see a "prize" wasted. I guess I could always ask the prized donator to just go ahead and donate the prize worth to Make-A-Wish.

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd just hate to see a "prize" wasted. I guess I could always ask the prized donator to just go ahead and donate the prize worth to Make-A-Wish.

and there you have Plan "B" :lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Update:

I'm headed to the make-a-wish NH headqaurters on thursday to present the check and take some pictures with the kids.

Any one who is interested in meeting me there PM me.

It's about an hour drive for me so you Manchvegas peeps better be around!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Well they are sitting on my kitchen counter right now. I have to chip all the ice and crap outta my fender wells to put them on, so hopefully by tonight I'll have some pics.

They are really nice though, they are cut out of 1/4" semi firm plastic and have the rally armor logo subtly stamped on the bottom. I really really like them and they are going to be perfect since I live on a dirt road and I go skiing all the time

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Update:

I'm headed to the make-a-wish NH headqaurters on thursday to present the check and take some pictures with the kids.

Any one who is interested in meeting me there PM me.

It's about an hour drive for me so you Manchvegas peeps better be around!

update on this visit?

Randy, what is the current status with this whole thing? any pictures of the happy kids, any thing from Make a Wish? bosco

I asked a certain Admin to update this while I was banned.....

anyway,

The check has been delivered :) There were two kids there to meet me and they were a handfull!

I have 2 pictures.... somewhere....

Make-a-Wish says thank you and they wrote me a nice a letter, which I will scan and post.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived