LegacyGT.com

The Great LGT Fundraiser 2007!!!

BDII

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i won the Jazzy i-Pod kit and thank you but i already have one installed in my car so i would like to know if anyone wants to trade what they won for it. pm me. bosco

I blame BDII's flu. I bought my Jazzy Wed. afternoon. If he was well enough, We would have known the winners and the prizes before then.:mad:;)

Truthfully, I'm glad I was able to give this Holiday to a worthy charity.

I may never use my prize ($100 off Rota's) not because I don't like Subydude. But, I don't plan on getting aftermarket rims. If someone has something to offer up. I'll contemplate offers. If not. <shrug> It's all for a good cause.

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

Hrm - this isn't quite how I thought the raffle would work - I thought people would be able to pick their prizes like last time so this wouldn't happen...
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

Hrm - this isn't quite how I thought the raffle would work - I thought people would be able to pick their prizes like last time so this wouldn't happen...

+1 btw i'll get back with you soon on the kit. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Notifying winners alone took 26 emails and countless hours of searching my Pay pal records for names.

90% of the donators didn't leave their screen names in the notes section...

I ran this by myself.... Cut me a break.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

BDII I hope you didn't take my comment in Post #640 the wrong way. I think you did an amazing job. No one knows the time and effort you put into this. I and I'm sure that everyone else fels this way about the work you did.

THANK YOU.

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

BD, you did a great job. This was a lot of work, time, and organization. always remember, that no matter what you do, someone somewhere won't be happy! :lol:

hey, I didn't win anything either! :lol: but I don't really care... Great job! Looking forward to what we can do next year!

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

i won the Jazzy i-Pod kit and thank you but i already have one installed in my car so i would like to know if anyone wants to trade what they won for it. pm me. bosco

bump. Jazzy has contacted me and he will direct ship the iPod kit to you. if anyone is interested in a trade, let me know, if it don't hear something soon then it's on to plan "B". bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Screw you Randy...you suck.

Of course I am just kidding. I know how much of a PITA organizing something like this can be...but in the end it is all worth it.

For those that won something you do not need, why not sell it on the forum and donate the moeny back to make a wish? After all this isn't supposed to be about free stuff, though it is easy for me to say since I didn't win.

Archived