LegacyGT.com

Debadged people!

JonLGT

Never... those with the wherewithal to ask usually know just enough to get by. It's when they start talking about it in specifics that I have to educate them. I know I must sound like a tool when I start rattling off the MY changes, differences between the Impreza and Legacy and competition, etc... Who cares though, it makes me happy! :)

(to coworker) You can tell it's an '06 GT because the red is GT and pre-'07 only, and the '06 had the chrome headlights... duh! (blank stares)

not every week, but at least once a month. up here, there are so many subies, you trip over them. but since i've debadged it, people don't really know what it is. i had one guy pull up next to me at a stop light and hang out of his car asking what kinda car it was cause it was hot. :lol:
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

lol yes!... i started work in a small town 2 months ago and i dun think anyone know what car i have....i debadged... rebadged "B4" (i'm a ricer)... overlayed L7 front and rear... the only place that says subaru is the STi sticker i put on the doors... haah i love it though it keeps ppl guessing...

on a side notes... there's not really much japanese cars in a small town (pembroke, ontario, canada)... well some mazda3s... it's mostly souped up neons and cavaliers... which i sometimes laugh at... subaru pride~

How often do you get asked about what kind of car you drive? :lol: I must say I get this question at least once a week, most of the time people are suprised to hear its a Subaru. Anyone else or am I all alone here?

Around here? No.

Never been to an REI where there weren't at least six Subarus in the parking lot. I've proposed EMs or REI as a meet spot.

All time record: five Subarus in line on Rt 93. One of them was an LGT wagon with a dog in the back, driven by a middle-aged woman who was smoking - that's something you don't see everyday!

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived