LegacyGT.com

SOA STI Launch Party: 11-15-07 in Irvine K1!!!

Hanger

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Garrett trash talkin' already?:lol:

I don't trash talk.

I just have lots of experience behind a kart and I have yet to fail getting the fastest times for kart places I go to.

My first time out on a track I'll get onto the fastest times of the week and by the 3rd time I'll have dropped that time down almost a second even faster.

I'm just confident in my driving ability.

The person I go racing with normally though doesn't understand the physics behind driving and so its hard for me to explain stuff to him.

Even if I don't drive the fastest I still would love to go up against some of you fellow kart loving LGT'er's.... Bayano, Mike, Merv, etc....

I did a lot of trash talking last time and I feel that I backed myself up just fine and you can ask Bayano though since I went up against him.

We gotta have another race though Bayano because we still have no *true* faster driver between the 2 of us yet.

I know Mike wanted to get up in our little battle aswell so it will be good to have him going up against us.

Merv is the slowness so I don't worry about him.... (never raced him yet but its Merv were talking about, How fast could he possibly be with a wagon?) :lol:

Hmm...time for me to dust off the driving gloves?:lol:

I'm sure I'm on the rusty side since it's been almost 10 years since I've driven competitively but it'll be fun to see someone lay down some clean lines.

Although I held my own last time I went to the family kart zone.:spin:

Archived