LegacyGT.com

Anyone know Rambo??

Rambo

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martin,I did not want this to escalate to the open forum but I guess you made the decision too.since you want this in the open ill be sure to post all of our pm's when I get home an I'm not posting from my phone.YOU were one who claimed that the tracking reciept flew out your car window. YOU are the one who did not ship the package priority like I asked. YOU are the one that has no proof that you shipped the package.I have asked you 5 times now to go to USPS and get the tracking number. you have not done this yet. get me proof you shipped it and I will cancel the claim with paypal.until then YOU have a burden of proof. I have established a good sales record both on here, paypal and ebay. YOU sir have not.this situation can be fixed simply by YOU going to the USPS office and making a claim. I have checked the USPS in my home town and the delivery man himself has stated that no package has been delivered to my address in the past 3 weeks.yes I did move, no I did not set up a forwarding address so that I could get the sub on time. the new residents, who I know personally have not seen the package since they moved in the 1st, 10 days after I paid you for the sub.further more.... the mailman would not simply leave a package on my step.
Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Martin,I did not want this to escalate to the open forum but I guess you made the decision too.since you want this in the open ill be sure to post all of our pm's when I get home an I'm not posting from my phone.YOU were one who claimed that the tracking reciept flew out your car window. YOU are the one who did not ship the package priority like I asked. YOU are the one that has no proof that you shipped the package.I have asked you 5 times now to go to USPS and get the tracking number. you have not done this yet. get me proof you shipped it and I will cancel the claim with paypal.until then YOU have a burden of proof. I have established a good sales record both on here, paypal and ebay. YOU sir have not.this situation can be fixed simply by YOU going to the USPS office and making a claim. I have checked the USPS in my home town and the delivery man himself has stated that no package has been delivered to my address in the past 3 weeks.yes I did move, no I did not set up a forwarding address so that I could get the sub on time. the new residents, who I know personally have not seen the package since they moved in the 1st, 10 days after I paid you for the sub.further more.... the mailman would not simply leave a package on my step.

as an experienced ebayer and paypal user, i will have to side with BDII, and I can assure you that BDII will get a FULL refund via paypal. Paypal requires u to show proof of shipping when this kind of stuff goes down. The seller is fuct. U better sort things out before u look like a dick and u lose ur money.

Oh, and I think this thread has just escalated itself to..

http://www.favreau.info/misc/photoshops/orly2.jpg

My original PM

The following took place on 10/19/2007

$100 shipped for teh sub?

if so... send me your paypal

his reply:

125 + shipping and paypal----- cuz i hate using it! they take all my money!!! haha

MArty

My reply:

$140 shipped?

that should cover pay pal and shipping (priority)?

if so , send me your pay pal.

his reply:

factory sub

140.00 total

Paypal

bnsfelectrican@hotmail.com

Thanks

Marty

Sold

im setting up my paypal right now give me a min.

thanks

my reply:

Sent,

Please ship Priority with $150 in insurance and tracking. :cool:

I'll leave you an iTrader once I receive the sub

His reply:

Will do thanks

My reply:

The following took place on 10/21/2007

Him:

10/23/2007

Shipped it yesterday usps with insurance. i was going to get you a tracking # but with the winds out here lately i had my window down going home and it blew out the fu$#*ng window. i went back to find it but it was long gone.

I had 3 peoples stuff on it!!! but it was shipped out and you should be getting it soon.

Thanks

Marty

sounds good!

enjoy your weekend

-Randy

His reply:

http://legacygt.com/forums/images/smilies/lol.gif shit i was pissed though!!!

its on its way to you, enjoy!! it sounded great in my car!!

MArty

My reply:

http://legacygt.com/forums/images/smilies/lol.gifhttp://legacygt.com/forums/images/smilies/lol.gif that happened to my registration once :mad:

cost me $35 to print a new one http://legacygt.com/forums/images/smilies/spin.gif

thursday comes along.. no sub...

My reply:

How did you send the Sub? Priority? ground?

I'm only asking because you said you sent it out Monday and I haven't received it yet.

did you send it to:

XXXXXXXXXX

His reply

sent it usps regular with insurance. i hope you will have it by friday!

Marty

My reply, 930pm on friday:

Still haven;t received it yet...

his reply:

It is coming i did send it out, i dont know whats taking it.

dont worry its on its way just sucks its not there yet

Marty

My reply on 10/30/2007

Still haven't received the sub yet,

IIRC I asked for it to be shipped priority, as part of the deal.

It's been 11 days since I pay pal'd you http://legacygt.com/forums/images/smilies/spin.gif

His reply:

No problem i will try to get over to the post office before they close. ill shoot you a pm as soon as i find out!

My reply:

Can you go to the post office and ask for your tracking number?

They can give it to you based off your address and mine.

I'm trying to be impatient... but I could have bought one locally and had it in already.

his reply:

No problem i will try to get over to the post office before they close. ill shoot you a pm as soon as i find out!

My reply 10/31/2007 at 630pm

Did you check with the post office yet?

his reply on 11/01/2007

I am truly sorry but i cannot control the usps and have an exact date it will be at your door step, but i assure you it has to be there anytime. there is alot of people on here that will vouge for me and know it was shipped out, the other guy that i shipped his zerosports tube to get his today i just got a e-mail from him. unfortunatley im not on here as much since i dont own a subaru anymore but i do have some friends on here and they have let me know of the problem with this. I can promise you it should be there by now or at any moment. Due to i dont have the reciept anymore i cant get any info from the post office..

if it helps you to check with your local post office, i shipped it from the post office in cypress off of valley view and cerritos, which is in california.

i really feel bad you dont have it yet, hang in there im not screwing you!

Thanks

Marty

My reply:

I

think it's time you go to the post office and file a claim.

If you shipped it as yuo said two monday's ago it should have been here a while ago.

If it's not here by tomorrow I would like a full refund.

his reply:

whats your addresse. im going to the post office tomarrow

My reply:

teh adress it was supposed to ship to is:

XXXXX

my new address is

XXXXX

I moved on the 1st to NH from ME. I NEVER SET UP A FORWARING ADDRESS.

His reply on the 4th!!! yes 3 frickin days later!!

Randy,

have you checked with the post office where you use to live?

because the post office is telling me that it is in south berwick, me

but they are having problems delivering the package for some reason?

i am aware that you moved in this time when the package was on the way to you and you now live in merrimack, nh.

can you contact your postal office where you use to live? if you cant can you give me the addresse or location of it so i can try to call and contact someone there?

I hope you are not trying to pull a fast one on this deal and say you never recieved it when you have, because all the other packages i have sent out have been recieved by the buyers except you. i want you to be happy with the sub and enjoy it like i had. but im all the way in cali and cant find out whats going on there.

Marty

if you want to talk to me on the phone my # is XXX-XXX-XXXX i have nothing to hide. i no longer have the car or any of the parts they are all sold and gone, and many on the forums know this because they have been to my house.

i work sat-wed 10pm-6am my time so im usually avaliable in the afternoon's

Thanks Again

Marty

My reply:

I still work in the S Berwick area, I'll go check with them tomorrow.

If this is case, then I apologize.:cool:

I'll get back to you in the afternoon

did you go to the post office?

2 weeks is waaaaay to long to wait

his reply:

Randy,

Found out a couple of things today with this package, its being held up somewhere between ME, and NH post offices. Did you have all your mail forwarded to your new addresse? i was told that it might be in the central forwarding depot and could take up to 10 buisness days to reach its destination. i was told that to find out where it is, you would have to go to the office in south berwick and the office in merrimack where you presently live with a photo id to get a location of the package and most likely it is being held up somewhere between there.

There is nothing i can do on my end to find it due to they do not give shipment info over the phone from either of your home offices.

Thanks

Marty

I did just this. I went to the South Berwick post office and they said that no package hasd been received for my address int eh last 3 weeks.

My reply:

I went to the post office today and spoke with them. They said that they have not seen a package for my address in the last two weeks.

YOU need to go to the post office and get the tracking number.

They also said that if it was not deliverable they would have returned to you and that it would be back to you by now.

I have lost patience with this whole ordeal and at this point I just want my $141 refunded.

His reply:

i mailed it to XX XXXXXXX st! so you never lived there????

you said your new addresse is XXXXXXXX.... did you move or not??

i cannot refund the money the part is there and not in my hands

Something is fishy here

Marty

Did he not mail it yet and mail to my new address? hmmmmm

My reply:

why would it be going to my house in NH? I never set up mail forwarding ;)

Please just refund my money.

his reply:

You have the sub you are screwing me! why??? i sent you a part and now you dont want to pay? messed up bro

my reply:

Martin,

I can assure you that I never received the Subwoofer.

I didn't obtain a 30+ iTrader by being deceitfull.

This whole problem would go away if you simply went to the post office and asked them to give you the tracking number.

Have you even gone to the post office yet? you claimed that the package was in limbo between the Maine USPS and the NH USPS... how did you come to this conclusion?

I have exhausted all means of trying to get my $ or my product.

Either provide a tracking number or location of the sub, or prepare to have Pay pal decide on my behalf.

-Randy

this was the last of the PM's

Archived