LegacyGT.com

Anyone know Rambo??

Rambo

You should have known there was something sketchy when he said

" its on its way to you, enjoy!! it sounded great in my car!!"

:lol: OEM sub FTL

You would have been 10x better off getting it from me for $120 picked up in Dover. This would have been resolved and installed last week.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds really sketchy! I have shipped more things that I can remember via USPS Priority mail, and the longest it has ever taken is 4 days due to a mistake. It usually takes between 2-3 days, and it is very very reliable! On top of that if you include a Delivery Confirmation there is no way of a record getting lost.

I hope this gets worked out, but if you do not get your stuff, PayPal has your back.

X

---

how can a package be in limbo like that even if it did get shipped?

I know you well enough randy to tell him if you did get it or tell him if you did not. So that is not the question. But there was a case where he did pull a fast one on a guy. Information was given to prove the guy was telling the truth but mods shut it down.

now what if he did ship it though? If was shipped via UPS there is a tracking number. If it was shipped via USPS there is a tracking number. all being signed for.

It is a mystery.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

if the PO holds it for 10 days, it will go back to the original sender. Its not like it gets burned. The PO will be able to confirm delivery.

Worst case

BDII gets refund and sellers get his sub back

If PO confirms it was delivered to a specific address, then u can counter claim with Paypal. If they cannot, ur fuct. Consider it a lesson learned.

ALWAYS USE CERTIFIED INSURED TRACKED MAIL

how can a package be in limbo like that even if it did get shipped?

I know you well enough randy to tell him if you did get it or tell him if you did not. So that is not the question. But there was a case where he did pull a fast one on a guy. Information was given to prove the guy was telling the truth but mods shut it down.

now what if he did ship it though? If was shipped via UPS there is a tracking number. If it was shipped via USPS there is a tracking number. all being signed for.

It is a mystery.

USPS is a confirmation number, NOT a tracking number. The confirmation label is scanned when it reaches its home PO, not when its delivered like a tracking number from UPS or DHL. USPS does not have a tracking service, which is why i never use it.

heres an idea to sort this out

Marty:

Find out where the package is. If its sitting in a PO, where is it. Get someones name within a PO that says its in their posession.

Randy: Call that PO, ask for that person, and then verify they have the package. Once verified, go pick it up from the PO employee.

Sprint and most cell phone carriers have free conference calling also. The 3 parties involved can sort it out together.

IF:

Marty is unable to get a PO employee to locate the package, file an insurance claim with the PO. Randy can do the same with Paypal. Then everyone is even..as long as Marty got insurance on the package for the value that Randy paid.

He got insurance on the sub.

he needs to file a claim and have an investigator research the loss.

I'm sure that he will either collect on the insurance, the sub will be returned to him or the sub will be delivered.

Either way we will both be happy.

Martin,

Give the investigator my name and address. I will be more than happy to talk with him about this.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

UPS screws up too. So does Fedex ground, much more so imo.

Any system is as strong as the weakest link. If a delivery company tolerate employees that cannot locate addresses, or that cause loss or breakage of parcels, then that company MUST compensate the customer, else it is kaka.

how can i get any info on the package when i shipped it regular mail with no insurance??? i have been to the post office 3 times trying to get info!

:orly:

Shipped it yesterday usps with insurance. i was going to get you a tracking # but with the winds out here lately i had my window down going home and it blew out the fu$#*ng window. i went back to find it but it was long gone.

I had 3 peoples stuff on it!!! but it was shipped out and you should be getting it soon.

Thanks

Marty

:confused:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

But you said you sent it with insurance? Then you said you didn't. :confused: So did you send the package? Or did you not? I mean, do you see where we're going here? You say one thing....... but then another happens.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived