LegacyGT.com

Chute Chute!!!!! 16-0 here we come!

BDII

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly.... I really think that my living room behind a 36" tv was more appealing than actually being at either game... especially the Packers Giants game ouch would your toes be numb. Anybody see the packers bikini girls standing out there in their lovely bikini's? They had to be extremely intoxicated.

I was there too. Section 109.

And it really wasnt that cold. I was actually pretty comfortable.

u remind me of the honda drivers that say that civics arent "that bad" in the snow.

on the other hand, i was at home, drinking beers, and enjoying it on a 100" screen in my leather reclining seats. i was actually very comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA There is to all the patriot lovers who thought they were invincible. In all fairness I didn't like either team but I'm extremely happy the pats lost haha. 18-1 is a hell of a year....... just not when the 1 comes in the super bowl haha...

This Pats train is out of service. Please exit and stand clear of the closing doors.:p:p

Go Giants!!!

Go Giants!!!

Go Giants!!!

The worst part is the Pats fans/players have to listen to the old timer Dolphin players talk shit about going undefeated.

To bad for Junior Seau.

I would say Randy Moss too but he was an asshole until he came to the Pats.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

i hear the train ah comin, its comin around the bin, i hope its filled with women cuz i'm tired of ...........men.

can i get a chute chute? toooooot tooooooot.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Yea. Old thread. So again, how'd that perfect season go for you, BD? 16-0 means crap if you don't win the title.

HA!

I knew the Patriots were doomed when they showed Gisele Bundchen in the box before the game even started.....

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived