LegacyGT.com

Vemont meet, Nov 11th weekend?

NYtoVT

haha thanks^

No problem man...I had a lot of free time tonight at work!

:lol:

I am slightly pissed though...working nights means generally not knowing what day it is...I was syked to go meet you guys only to realize that its not till tomorrow...WEAK SAUCE! :mad:

Not sure if I can make it now (cry me a ******* river )

that is, unless Charlie has my rims ready? :p

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i went to lake placid for the day, left at like 1230, i got word from my buddy that the clarkson sports car club was having a dyno day over at moon performance so went over there and then went to lake placid pub and brewery woot

damn dudes. we need to network better.

I was late 'cause I washed the car and I didn't have anyone's number (that was going) to tell them I'd be late.

but I thought I PM'ed everyone my number.

oh well, pics up later 2day of our 2-man (+1 woman) meet! :)

i went to lake placid for the day, left at like 1230, i got word from my buddy that the clarkson sports car club was having a dyno day over at moon performance so went over there and then went to lake placid pub and brewery woot

Ubu ... FTMFW!! Did you bring me a growler?

Gian ... you have a pm. BTW - you may want to make sure everyone has your number then delete it from that post. I got it and pm'd you mine.

+1, we gotta network better.

mmmmmmmmmmmm I always used to stop on my way home from school, I'm gonna have to make a trip soon

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived