LegacyGT.com

Go Rockies!!!!!!!!!!

tommypenguin

Wow, that sucks. We looked a little rusty or boston looked really good or both.:confused: I think we will see a different game tomorrow night for sure.

Yeah, our pitchers looked really rusty last night.

I did like the little information about the 2 other teams in the past that won game 1 by 11 runs. Each of them lost the series.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, that sucks. We looked a little rusty or boston looked really good or both.:confused: I think we will see a different game tomorrow night for sure.

:redface::soap_box::argue::icon_cry: ...... No icon to express my feelings about last night! We'll see how tonight goes. If not well, we gotta Denver sweep or it's over.

At least my Buckeyes are kicking ass! I'll enjoy talking smack w/ you Penn Staters which ever way the game goes.

Yeah, our pitchers looked really rusty last night.

I did like the little information about the 2 other teams in the past that won game 1 by 11 runs. Each of them lost the series.

the redsox also came back from a 3 game deficet against the yankees.... even after a 19 run blowout, the only team in history;)

The red sox don't follow tradition :lol:

The rockies have to pull together... I want game six to be the last so we can win the series in Boston :cool:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

i was so sad this morning when i checked the score. i fell asleep 5th inning

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

2nd game. Rockies LOST... AGIN!

Yes, but now you're on your home turf for three games, and Coors is a lot different environment than Fenway!

The Rockies just barely lost that game, and threatened throughout. Out at your park you could take all three: that's why they play them. Lots of Bostonians are rooting for a seven game series.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

That's cool, but where's the rest? "GO....?"

The local opinion is that since Fenway is about 4 miles from the flight path of Logan airport - at most - he got called off. There was a blimp, a plane towing a Go Red Sox banner, and helicopters cruising around as well.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Only so we can can celebrate at home this time! :spin:

so there will be nothing left of boston. which ill never understand,"hey our team won lets burn cars and destroy the city". GO ROCKIES

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Archived