LegacyGT.com

Go Rockies!!!!!!!!!!

tommypenguin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They said in a press conf. that there was some kind of attact on their site as soon as they opened this morning...they will try again tomorrow at noon with backup plans if ness.

A co-worker of a friend said that she got through and got tickets but when she was inputting her credit card information to buy the tickets, she got booted out of the ticket site.

Man, that sucks hardcore! I'll be trying here in a couple hours, but I don't I'll get any.

I just had a friend (the same one who's girlfriends coworker got booted yesterday) who today got tickets and then went to sign in to his account to make the purchase and it said he had the wrong password and the server kicked him out and he lost the tickets. He tried the same password again right afterward to test and it worked.

living in massachusetts but being from colorado. im rooting for the rockies(sence 1993 hell i remember watching and going to see the denver zyphers) im hoping not to get my a$$ kicked cause sox fans are mean. GO ROCKIES. oh and tickets for the games hear at fenway are like 600 bucks.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

GRRRRR.... I've got 3 computers on highspeed at home and tried for an hour... NOTHING again. I went to Taco Bell for lunch and some dude came up and told me he had a couple tickets in section 119 he said "we worth $2500 each" but he'd let 'em go for $2000 today. No thanks.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

^^^ This thing is a total fiasco. I wonder how Boston Red Sox is selling the tickets. Anyone know?

Boston sold their tickets through an online lottery that they started a couple weeks ago. Whoever was chosen was given a phone number and a code to use to purchase a max of 2 tickets. I heard that it went smoothly.

The ticket sale was a total fiasco. I was having the same problems today that I had yesterday. I kept getting booted out of the countdown. I heard people call in on the radio saying they sat down at the computer at 1:30 and got right in to get tickets. who knows if they're lying though.

but I guess it saved me some money not letting me get tickets

...unless you are one of the asses who bought tickets only to sell them and make $$$. Obviously you're not. I would have bought extra though because I know at least a dozen people I could pass them on to (for face value) and they would be very grateful. Oh well.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

...unless you are one of the asses who bought tickets only to sell them and make $$$. Obviously you're not. I would have bought extra though because I know at least a dozen people I could pass them on to (for face value) and they would be very grateful. Oh well.

Yeah, I wonder how many people that got tickets only purchased them to sell them and had no intention of going.

My boss has a ticket broker buddy who knows the markets. He says ticket prices are expected to nose dive very soon. There is so much supply w/ little demand for prices sellers are asking.

I'm not sure if I'll do this, but I'd highly consider going down to the stadium and buy a couple tickets after the game has started. Probably get face value or less from people needing to get rid of the tix.

My boss has a ticket broker buddy who knows the markets. He says ticket prices are expected to nose dive very soon. There is so much supply w/ little demand for prices sellers are asking.

I'm not sure if I'll do this, but I'd highly consider going down to the stadium and buy a couple tickets after the game has started. Probably get face value or less from people needing to get rid of the tix.

I heard the same thing about ticket prices going down...just as long as nobody bids/buys those tickets for those rediculous amounts, prices will start to fall.

I was thinking of doing the same thing on Saturday or Sunday...just going down and wait till it gets really close to game time or just after and try to find a ticket for face value or less. And if I can't find a ticket I'll be downtown anyway and just go to one of the bars to watch the game

Archived