LegacyGT.com

Pissed off!!!! Thanks f85stealth!!

f85stealth

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That thread didnt help much because he thought it would be off my 10-12mm which is not true.

I didnt have to cut drill or remove anything either the Front Brembos just bolted right up....Also i thought the Brembo rotor was going to be bigger.....its actually the same size as stock

Well just got done installing my Brembo BBK and guess what it dont fit! The only thing Brembo claims you need is 18" X 7.5" wheels and guess what i have.....18" X 7.5" wheels. They come stock with the Spec B so you would thingk when you order the kit they would fit....WRONG! I need wheels spacers to make this thing work and guess what now....no ones has them! I tried Advance auto Parts (didnt carry them), NAPA (didnt have the right size), Pep Boys (didnt have the right size), and autozone (didnt carry them). So now what....i did all this work and i dont have a car to drive to work tomorrow!:mad:

You are so out of your league. :lol: You shouldn't own a car, let alone a blender. :spin:

Actually no its not...my 06 has the wheels in the link i gave previously.

if the wheels on your car are not the one's pictured above, than you are not rolling stock wheels...

the wheels pictured were the ONLY factory us oem wheel offered by SOA.

You know, I see a lot of your posts and I say to myself, damn, I bet I search and find the answer in seconds... sure enough, I do. Let it go the first few times. BUT, you continue to make posts like that, asking for handouts and it bothers some.

So, it doesn't strike me odd that you've run into a problem like this, albeit truely a pain in the a$$. It could have been avoided with a little more pre-install research. And now you're on a high horse towards members who are telling you some basic facts... good luck with your future projects.

I'm outta this one.

ignore him, he'll go away.

You know, I see a lot of your posts and I say to myself, damn, I bet I search and find the answer in seconds... sure enough, I do. Let it go the first few times. BUT, you continue to make posts like that, asking for handouts and it bothers some.

So, it doesn't strike me odd that you've run into a problem like this, albeit truely a pain in the a$$. It could have been avoided with a little more pre-install research. And now you're on a high horse towards members who are telling you some basic facts... good luck with your future projects.

I'm outta this one.

It's funny i have used the search button all day looking for an answer and i still havent found one nor has anyone in this thread....Here's the facts i have the wheels shown in the link i have provided previously.Period

Spec B wheels are 18x7. Looks like you have Prodrive P1's. There are two versions of 18x7.5 Prodrive P1's. The ET46 are STI specific and fit Brembo's. The ET53 are the normal ones and don't fit.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c371/scoobydude_1968/Subaru%20Outback%20XT%20For%20Sale/CIMG2457.jpg

Tell me again how this is Brembo's fault? :confused:

Guest heightsgtltd
there are two versions of 18x7.5 Prodrive P1's. The ET46 are STI specific and fit Brembo's. The ET53 are the normal ones and don't fit.

Tell me again how this is Brembo's fault? :confused:

and tell us while you're at it how these are the stock Spec B wheels

I feel Brembo needs to provide more information about there calipers so a consumer can do the proper research on fitment...If someone can show me where they show technical specifications on the size caliper they make i will then admit im wrong and will shutup.....the fact remains i still need someones help finding spacers hopefully locally for my vehicle doesnt matter if the wheels are stock or not i have em and thats the end of that...i stated a long while back i have the prodrive P1's what offset they are i have no idea...the car was purchased used and i have no way of knowing...regardless it doesnt matter now i just need the spacers

why not just get the proper P1's and sell the current ones? Much better than spacers.

and...just so you know...no brake manufacturer makes any claims about fitment - it's up to you to check it. Heck, you can do so very quickly without having to actually get to the hard part of the install...bleeding.

Guest heightsgtltd
Well just got done installing my Brembo BBK and guess what it dont fit! The only thing Brembo claims you need is 18" X 7.5" wheels and guess what i have.....18" X 7.5" wheels. They come stock with the Spec B so you would thingk when you order the kit they would fit....WRONG! I need wheels spacers to make this thing work and guess what now....no ones has them! I tried Advance auto Parts (didnt carry them), NAPA (didnt have the right size), Pep Boys (didnt have the right size), and autozone (didnt carry them). So now what....i did all this work and i dont have a car to drive to work tomorrow!:mad:

I feel Brembo needs to provide more information about there calipers so a consumer can do the proper research on fitment...If someone can show me where they show technical specifications on the size caliper they make i will then admit im wrong and will shutup.....the fact remains i still need someones help finding spacers hopefully locally for my vehicle doesnt matter if the wheels are stock or not i have em and thats the end of that...i stated a long while back i have the prodrive P1's what offset they are i have no idea...the car was purchased used and i have no way of knowing...regardless it doesnt matter now i just need the spacers

Archived