LegacyGT.com

install meet

Billy Dagwood

I am slowly accumulating things that need to go on. Does anyone else have a pile of parts just waiting to be installed? How about some weekend soon? I would offer my place, but a) I live on a hill b) my driveway is barely big enough for my car c) I have very few tools d) I have very little know-how :lol:

...so who's in?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have shop access but nothing to put on my self but it would be nice to have an install group and go get some food or something not to many lgts on cape not to mention only 3 are modded

list so far------

dv8ingvector

CapeStylz

Dagwood

LegacyGT2007

how soon did you want this to happen? does sunday the 21st work?

im down for it. have nothing to put on but would like to get some knowledge. just depends when and were

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

maybe we could meet at the sagamore bridge in the AM and drive 5-10min to the shop that way no one gets lost.....or something like that

the shop is on cape in barnstable (marstons mills)

dont know about the date yet...

Well, I just put on my tails myself (too psyched, what can I say?), and I will probably get my new wheels on as soon as my lugs arrive (found a screw in my left front RE92 and don't wanna drive on it much if I can avoid it). I'll get it fixed once the new wheels are on. But I would LOVE to get these endlinks on, as much as I like them as paperweights. The gauges would be a plus, but I suspect I need an adapter for one of them (had them in the box for so long, I can't really remember).

Let me see what my schedule is for this Sunday. Should be ok I think.

need to get some more people and info so i know weather to buy stuff to install or not

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

i would hope so consitering its a automotive shop DUHHH!!!!!!!lol

yes the shop will have everything a shop would but as far as tools go i dont want to be responsable for tools going missing so if ya got um bring um

also when were there respect the shop no going into tool box's and what not

my bad. well my tool box wont fit in my car so that might be a problem

Archived