LegacyGT.com

install meet

Billy Dagwood

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im down for sunday just when and where. i want to clear my headlights should i bring a heat gun and what tools do i need. didnt get the springs. i spent 875 on a access port and perin maps so no money for springs:(

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

yea true. but if were doing it at a garage i dont think theres and oven. and my tool box is kinda big and i know it wont fit in the trunk. might be kinda hard to put in back seat. i did buy new popits or what ever there called for the bumper

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

ok i have one of the mechs from the shop also comeing that way we have tool access.....

clearing headlights is easy without an oven as long as you have 2 people...

im up for sunday and ill post the address for anyone who wants to come later then when we decide to meet.....ill post eairly afternoon im posting on my phone at the moment

lvethesnow- i have cobb sport springs im trying to get rid of never insalled and still in box....... bring 150 and there yours with free install lol

darn it i dont have 150 now. (darn modding bug and perrin and i dont get paid again till the first). thanks for the offer tho

the springs arnt goin anywhere i havent posted to much about them

im still willing to meet at sagamore bridge dunkin donuts if anyone whats in the morning or we can all meet at noon if needed im just up for a lgt group meeting haha

the address is Moore Automotive Inc.

381 Old Falmouth Rd Unit #12

Marstons Mills, MA 02648

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=10536169315089622839,41.682680,-70.401190%3B4140596607826148369,41.663879,-70.393660&time=&date=&ttype=&saddr=sagamore+bridge&daddr=Prospect+St%2FRT-149+%4041.682680,+-70.401190+to:41.66945,-70.397987+to:381+Old+Falmouth+Rd+%23+12,+Marstons+Mills,+MA+02648+(Moore+Automotive+Inc)&mra=dpe&mrcr=1,2&mrsp=2&sz=14&sll=41.672655,-70.398159&sspn=0.032184,0.05785&ie=UTF8&z=14&om=1

i want to meet at dd at sagamore bridge just so we all get a little drive and then no one will get lost haha we just have to pick a time for everyone??? any sugestions....

i was thinking meet at bridge 11:30 but im open to suggestions i just figured if the group isent that huge theres no reason to meet really eairly

but im open for suggestions

the people that need to come later can and us the directions that way the eirlier group will get installs done before the second group comes or somewhat to that effect....

YES-

2 cape lgts

lvethesnow

Billy Dagwood

MAYBE-

Legacygt2007

redfly17

redfly- if you print out the mod we can do it there if your intrested

i want to meet at dd at sagamore bridge just so we all get a little drive and then no one will get lost haha we just have to pick a time for everyone??? any sugestions....

i was thinking meet at bridge 11:30 but im open to suggestions i just figured if the group isent that huge theres no reason to meet really eairly

but im open for suggestions

the people that need to come later can and us the directions that way the eirlier group will get installs done before the second group comes or somewhat to that effect....

YES-

2 cape lgts

lvethesnow

MAYBE-

Legacygt2007

redfly17

Billy Dagwood

redfly- if you print out the mod we can do it there if your intrested

I moved myself to maybe because it's still sort of unclear what time I'll be able to get back down capeside (and if you guys will still be at it), but if it's early enough, I'll be there.

taking a shot in the dark coming from bosotn it after the bridge next to the mcd's

coming from boston its before the bridge exit on right (stay left) go to bottom of ramp take left and its stright ahead to the right.

i dont know what the exit says cause its now the fly over not the rotary....

Basically when you see the bridge its the exit off the highway on the right.

lvethesnow- what mods do you want to do?

well sence my ap didnt show up friday like i was told. no mods. was just going to clear the head lights and help out whereever i can. going to wash my car before i leave

i think im gonna paint my calipers and i have to adjust my bumper and remove my fogs to set up brake ducts.... ill c you at the dd 11ish im be there a littler eairlier cause im starving haha

i washed mine lastnight but i need to wax it still

this meet turned out kinda lame but oh well im up for anything.....

Archived