LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for starting the thread, I will post...

I have a limited '05 LGT. I would like to swap out my cloth interior and some added cash of course for someone with the black leather interior. I am located in Northern Virginia (Arlington).

Not to doubt u or anything but if your car is a limited shouldnt it already have leather?

Spec-B seats are taking up space in my garage!!! I need a 05 cloth seat!!! Make me a offer who knows what just may happen no dumb lowball offers.

I still have my '05 cloth seats. Just missing the bottom of the back seat. I'm looking for an '05 power passenger seat in black (need the internals).

^^ very true haha

Yeah my car is an interior swap slut. :lol:

Spec-B seats are taking up space in my garage!!! I need a 05 cloth seat!!! Make me a offer who knows what just may happen no dumb lowball offers.

Tan leather with no air bag lights this time round! Will be like late October before the car is road ready. Shooting for new Va tags as well.

I still have my '05 cloth seats. Just missing the bottom of the back seat. I'm looking for an '05 power passenger seat in black (need the internals).
Was gonna say I have but it's an 06 that I swapped with a 05 cause they aren't compatible. Edited by Merc6

Hey everyone im swapping out my cloth non powered seats for leather powered ones, how do i hook up the power seat option? what wires to do i have to tie into which

Unless you have a 05 and you get 06 seats it's dummy proof. Square red peg will not fit into the blue pentagon hole. The wires are already on the floor for powered seats it's plug and play(negative battery terminal open!) If you have conflicting years then you have to swap the electronics from your seat to the donor powered seat. I found a donor seat from a totaled 05 red wagon. freight shipping mollested me tho so make sure you get it right the 1st time around same year seat bottoms passenger @ least. Driver/Passenger are not swappable due to bottom bolsters are not symetrical and lumbar hole is on inside of the tops. Been there and epic failed.

Edited by Merc6

Hey guys, I'm looking to get rid of my stock black cloth seats from my 08 2.5SE. They have airbags, power dr seat, no heated. This is for the full set front and rear. Car had 39,xxx miles on it when they were removed. I came across some OEM leather seats from a limited and swapped those out for these. Prefer local sale cause I can only imagine what a pain in the ass the these would be to ship. Was looking for $400 OBO. Pics will be up in the next day.

Keith

• I Donated
Hey guys, I'm looking to get rid of my stock black cloth seats from my 08 2.5SE. They have airbags, power dr seat, no heated. This is for the full set front and rear. Car had 39,xxx miles on it when they were removed. I came across some OEM leather seats from a limited and swapped those out for these. Prefer local sale cause I can only imagine what a pain in the ass the these would be to ship. Was looking for $400 OBO. Pics will be up in the next day.

Keith

Where in CT are you? I may be interested in the back seat (don't need the fronts).

Hey guys,

I'm looking for the surround with the cubby hole and adapter that goes around the boot of the MT for an 05 legacy along with the silver trim that goes up the sides from there up to the radio. I would also be interested in an 06 spec b interior if anybody has that. PM me if you have any of these items. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I looked around the forums a bit to see how difficult it would be to replace the cloth seats in a 09 to the leather 07 spec B seats. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything on it. Could anyone advise me on how hard the swap will be (e.g. passenger detection, wiring)

Thanks in advance.