LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

2005 limited 5MT Tan leather, want to swap to black cloth including door cards, center console. Leather is in good condition, no rips, or tears, front driver has its normal wear spot, no holes!!!! Central East Coast Florida, PM offers

It might take me up to a week to reply, job demands.

• 2 weeks later...

Installed 07 rear fold down seat in my 06.

Selling car (needs motor).

Will swap with $ for Taupe Leather "fixed" back seat

You will have to do the swap at my house.

Was very easy.

Watched body shop guy do it.

gary NJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking for rear door cards for black leather, must have the cherry wood inlay, not the silver unfortunately. Must be in decent shape, I have door cards currently but they have a bunch of claw marks from previous owners dog. Just looking for nicer ones to replace with.

• 2 weeks later...
I've got a 2006 with black/grey cloth. Looking to swap the rear seat-back for one that folds down from an 07-09. I'm near Keene, NH, but willing to travel a little. Hit me up if you never fold your seats down!

• 1 month later...
Looking for rear door cards for black leather, must have the cherry wood inlay, not the silver unfortunately. Must be in decent shape, I have door cards currently but they have a bunch of claw marks from previous owners dog. Just looking for nicer ones to replace with.

I was able to find some door cards so if anyone is in need of 08-09 black leather door cards with the cherry inlay in okay condition, let me know! Check my recent threads for the FS thread with pics of the claw marks.

Also have an 05-06 black center console, this consists of the front cup holders to the rear cup holders + the heated seat controls. No lid for the center console + missing the divider. Free + buyer pays shipping or located in 19428.

I was able to find some door cards so if anyone is in need of 08-09 black leather door cards with the cherry inlay in okay condition, let me know! Check my recent threads for the FS thread with pics of the claw marks.

Also have an 05-06 black center console, this consists of the front cup holders to the rear cup holders + the heated seat controls. No lid for the center console + missing the divider. Free + buyer pays shipping or located in 19428.

What condition is the 05-06 center console trim.? If in very good+, I might be interested. The PO of my 05 OBXT must've had a small croc as a pet, the trim that surrounds the cup holders & seat heater controls are chewed to sh-t.

I still have a bunch of tan interior pieces left over from my 05' wagon.

The big pieces I have are the leather rear seats, carpet, center console and a bunch of misc plastic pieces. PM me if you're looking for anything.

• 1 month later...

Hey folks, new here. I'm in Vancouver BC and have a full set of leather seats in my 06 Outback XT limited. Looking for cloth seats, I believe the seats from a legacy wagon 2005-2009 would work? Seats are in pretty great shape and I'd be looking for an equally good set. I'd take a few bucks or heck, if you can help do the swap, we'll do a straight trade.

Also got a leather steering wheel in great condition, same deal. The car has a little over 60k miles.

Edit: obviously local would be great, but willing to drive across the border and meet somewhere in WA. Maybe as far down as Portland if you throw in some gas money?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...