LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need the black back plate' date=' not tan. Thanks anyways[/quote']

I remember seeing custom made plates for the si knob in black on ebay I can't find them anymore. Here is a knob on ebay, I ended up buying an entire center console for $100 as the knob was so dam expensive, selling the rest of console for $75.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/08-SUBARU-LEGACY-GT-SPEC-B-SI-drive-button-/252210101748?hash=item3ab8e4bdf4:g:HTAAAOSwhcJWHQ9o&vxp=mtr

• 2 months later...

also have 2005 limited 5MT Tan leather, want to swap to black leather or brick including door cards, center console. Leather is in good condition, no rips, or tears, front driver has its normal wear spot, no holes!!!! Detroit, Mi, PM offers

*will not do separate anyhting*

Have stock Outback XT interior and want to upgrade it to the blackone.

Of course i will not make anything with my seats - i like stock version and don`t need leather

So, if you can help me to find black - i will be quiet happy :)

• 2 weeks later...
Looking to purchase tan leather driver, passenger, and rear seats for cash. Willing to sell my tan cloth from 2009 Legacy sedan.

I have a set from a 07 outback xt, I'm in CT... not sure where you are, but if shipping is needed it will likely be expensive

Looking to purchase tan leather driver, passenger, and rear seats for cash. Willing to sell my tan cloth from 2009 Legacy sedan.

I have a set from an 05lgt. They are pretty worn tho

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

I have a set from a 07 outback xt, I'm in CT... not sure where you are, but if shipping is needed it will likely be expensive

I'm in Indiana. Are they in good condition and which leather is it, perforated or no?

I'm in Indiana. Are they in good condition and which leather is it, perforated or no?

I got quoted $90 to ship just the rear bottom cushion of a seat to california :eek: despite indiana being closer I still think it'll cost an astronomical amount… They are perforated leather, dual heated and powered, the passenger seat has a small tear in the left side of the back bolster.

I got quoted $90 to ship just the rear bottom cushion of a seat to california :eek: despite indiana being closer I still think it'll cost an astronomical amount… They are perforated leather, dual heated and powered, the passenger seat has a small tear in the left side of the back bolster.

Ah. I think I will just end up having them reupholstered. Thank you though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...