LegacyGT.com

another Vermont Meet, Sunday Oct. 7th (?)

NYtoVT

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like to whore pictures

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/LGTgroff/H2007065.jpg

wish it was a little bit lighter but the lighter you go in the dark, the grainier it gets apparently. o well, for a completely unstaged photo, its pretty good. this was last weekend at the campsite at h2o, i was just sitting at the fire waiting for everyone else to come back from the strip, and realize the moon and the tree would make a sweet pic, had my roommate work with his camera for a bit, and this was the best of the pics he got.

edit:

ask and i shall receive, decided to try and adjust a few things in iphoto, see if this one looks any better:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/LGTgroff/H2007065-1.jpg

o yea...bump for tomorrow, even if it rains i want Al's :p

(that was a beautiful 1,500th post)

Good times again! Coocoo, next time pick someplace beforehand and we'll go there...Al's is good, but not sure I want a repeat anytime soon! :lol:

For future note, I think it would be easier to use the CC parking lot that way we're not fighting with lights each time we get together, talk about a chitty intersection.

^^^ good idea about that light. nice spacious lot though. we could also use the exit on the other side near Mexicali.

thanks for the Nasioc guys coming out and meeting up.

next meet we should also think of a spot for pics, since the leaves are changing.

Yeah. About an hour after I left... Not good. I don't care where the next time, just somewhere wee can grab a beer and food. I like you guys and all, but it was a little too cozy there in the corner.Get the pix on here those who took them too. Let's set up the next met too.

Archived