LegacyGT.com

Does anyone know what kind of intake I have on my 2.5i?

frostbite3360

This is a picture of my short ram intake on my 2.5i. I bought it from Sam at xccelleration.com (I've read crappy things on here about them, but I think it's unwarranted. Sam knew exactly what he was talking about and the intake went on perfect). I just don't know what brand it is or anything. It didn't say anywhere on it.

intake.jpg.c3bfa92683b957df95ae3e3527673f61.jpg

how long has that been on there? miles wise?

And i am trying to remember the name of it. ( filter ) You have nothing but a adapter for your MAF, and a cone filter. thats all. Still stock plumbing.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

MAF adapter... You can get these for $20 w/ a filter on ebay. AVO makes one too, although much more $$$ w/ their cone filter then the ebay version.

Just make sure the filter itself is decent quality, and I'd look into a heatshield. Better yet, get the stock box back(you could find one for free), and get a K&N panel filter. My $0.02

Well thats just great. I'm the last one to know. Obviously, I don't have as much knowledge on this stuff as most of you probably do. I should've known something was up when my brother asked me if that was all that came with the kit. Oh well, the borla header and the random technology cat I got from them were quality pieces. Where else could I look for a short ram intake? Or should I just stay with what I got? The stock setup from the filter-on looks pretty straightforward anyways.

Well thats just great. I'm the last one to know. Obviously, I don't have as much knowledge on this stuff as most of you probably do. I should've known something was up when my brother asked me if that was all that came with the kit. Oh well, the borla header and the random technology cat I got from them were quality pieces. Where else could I look for a short ram intake? Or should I just stay with what I got? The stock setup from the filter-on looks pretty straightforward anyways.

read

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58727

• 4 weeks later...
MAF adapter... You can get these for $20 w/ a filter on ebay.

i didnt see one, link me to it.

Where else could I look for a short ram intake? Or should I just stay with what I got? The stock setup from the filter-on looks pretty straightforward anyways.

if u decide to sell yours lmk cause dad wants an intake on his 2.5i, i hear u can use a cai from a newer impreza rs/ts

Archived