LegacyGT.com

Guaging interet. If Rommel were to make the 08 rear vents, who'd buy em?

psi365

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I definitely want a different grill for my 08, and the vents are cool, too, I'd pitch in for a set.

Edit: my wagon don't got no reflectors like the sedan. Still looking for a grill like in the attached pic.

legacysti2008_001.thumb.jpg.a99a850bc901afd0929422963f0d50d8.jpg

you mean this grille?

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j60/Aussiedave_2006/MY07%20Liberty%20GTB%20STI/MY08GT004.jpg

Yeah, that's it! :lol: Me want, me want!!! Minus the chrome. I'd want the surround to be body colour (DGM) or black.

Yeah, that's it! :lol: Me want, me want!!! Minus the chrome. I'd want the surround to be body colour (DGM) or black.

Yep, thats a nice grill. I'd prefer the chrome though it would go with the two chrome strips that my "premium" (lol) specB has.

you guys know, that 08 grills has a screw in them. In order to swap grills, you'll need to take off your bumper first?

Didn't know, but OK, thanks for the info. Now where can I get me a replacement grill?

• 2 weeks later...
aaron already confirmed as well as others that the JDM ones don't fit since the USDM have retarded bumpers... the only way we'll get a direct fit is if one is fabricated from the beginning with that same style honeycomb plastic grill.

• 2 weeks later...

That just sounds lazy.

I hate the reflectors, and since someone pulled a hit&run in my parking garage ... I get to have my rear bumper off anyway.

I would be very interested in a way to replace these. Even if the vents are fake.

Archived