LegacyGT.com

2008 Legacy SPT exhaust new design

jvcjbl

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.........................................................................................http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/583/threadsucksohgodft3.jpg.........................................................................

I recently switched to the blackberry 8800 and don't have a camera phone... everyday I go work and look at the '08 Legacy 2.5GT with the new exhaust on it in the service drive with the huge SPT billboard propped up next to the car. I need to find someone with a camera phone to snap a picture for me. I will do this as soon as I can. Thanks for you patience guys..

-Jason

Avondale Subaru Sales

Doubt it, members would of known long before it was ever in showrooms. He is a new member im sure it is just the 07 model as version 2 is also made by the same maker of version 1 Bosal.

Member status has nothing to do with my knowledge... I have been an avid nasioc member for a few years but that is here nor there. When the freight truck dropped off our shipment the other day I noticed a huge ass white SPT box and asked my lead tech what it was... he said "This is the new SPT exhaust for the new Legacy's. It is going on our demo car that will be on the service pad." My service writer has the SPT on his 05 Legacy GT Wagon as was looking at all the changes, and even commented that it was the "new exhaust system". I will try to get you at least a part number since this POS black berry doesn't have a camera.

-Jason

I just switched back to my Nokia with the 5MP camera... I will take some pics today... I will snap one of the box as well if it didn't make its way to the garbage already.... I will ask Raul in the parts what is the part number since he is the one that orders it.

Archived