LegacyGT.com

i got HIT!!!

and the son of a bi0tch ran! its raining and the guy in fron of me hits the brakes hard. so do i, ABS engages too. then i look in the rearview i the car is swerving all over and BHAM. foot on the brake hard, ABS engages again and i stop before hitting the guy in front of me. he looks like hes pulling over, but an suv gets b/w us and friggin STOPS. next thing i know the guy turns the corner and by the time i get there hes gone. looked for 40 minutes for a piece oof s*** 80's mercury with the hood popped up. so im stuck with a fcuk'd right bumper on a white LGT, the only one around here : ( talked to a friend and damages might cost under $200 to paint, align and remove the scratches dents. i'll post pics later, when im not so depressed.

Sorry to hear of your bad luck. Got to love LA drivers when there is even the slightest hint of rain. As for the a$$ that hit you, there is a special place in hell for those that can't own up to their mistakes and take resposibility for them. Heck, the guy was probably uninsured anyways, so that's why he ran in the first place. Oh and Panamajack, there is at least one other SWP LGT in LA... mine.

i wish i could find him, id straighten HIM out...but the bastard probably cant speak english anyway, i was in a bad part of town (van nuys) for those that know the sf valley. thanks all, i just feel like crap driving a beautiful car that i just waxxxed with scratches and crap on the bumper. aaarrgh.

[quote name='awdG35killer']i wish i could find him, id straighten HIM out...but the bastard probably cant speak english anyway, i was in a bad part of town (van nuys) for those that know the sf valley....[/QUOTE] haha, that's such a sad, ignorrant statement that it's funny. I don't think it matters what part of LA you are in, uninsured people drive everywhere in the city. Although I personally think the valley is disgusting, but that's cuzz I'm from NE LA.

That's the suck. Sorry to hear about your car. And dambbit for all the big fricking SUVs that can't get out of their own way, let alone blocking your way too. Hope it works out quickly for you. SBT - waiting on my SWT LGT wagon
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

[quote name='fan42025']This is one reason I like to install a rear end camera so I can record such events. However, I realise you guys in the US don't have front plates as complulsory but we do so it will help me if it ever happens to me.[/QUOTE] Texas requires them. That being said I don....do have mine installed. :D

[quote name='flat4fantasy']haha, that's such a sad, ignorrant statement that it's funny. I don't think it matters what part of LA you are in, uninsured people drive everywhere in the city. Although I personally think the valley is disgusting, but that's cuzz I'm from NE LA.[/QUOTE] i know, pls excuse the racist comment, but thats the part of town i was in. i used to live there and 75% dont speak english. my gf got hit last week there in front of her apt. and the guy didnt speak english, i tried to with the 3 yrs of spanish i learned in HS, but the mgr of the apt builkding came out to help thank god. at least he was insured tho. and yes, the valley is disgusting. its a pot full of ricers and bad drivers.

Archived