LegacyGT.com

Anybody want an Albero Bumper?

nikonian11

Ya we need package prices with the front beam and the supporting hardware..... I imagine it'll be cheaper to ship the bumper and beam at once?

Yes, that's a Can-Do and while adding those parts makes the freight slightly more expensive, it's indeed cheaper to consolidate as one shipment

Part numbers on our site for the Bumper beam and energy absorbers link

http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist.php?dealer=&car=&middlesmall=&maker=&volkey=107-024

107-024 on our Site

Best!

Graham Ware

Export Manager

Japanparts LLC

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will take some pics of this thing as I try to fit it on over my AVO FMIC (no bumper beam). I know there's going to be some serious fitment issues and I'm sure a few folks out there are a little bi-curious like Butters. I have a buddy back home who's in the midst of opening up his own paint and custom shop back home and we should be able to finagle this thing on. Looking forward to the challenge.

Hmmm... I like the JDM OEM bumper. What parts exactly do I need? I know the bumper beam... Anything else? Will my factory fog lights fit? How much to ship to 84107?

Which JDM Bumper? We sell several types for different years, + front and back bumpers....

What Color?

PM me to followup

GW

• 2 weeks later...
Which JDM Bumper? We sell several types for different years, + front and back bumpers....

What Color?

PM me to followup

GW

I sent a PM but got no reply!

Unpainted is fine but I will take SWP if it must be painted...

I am interested in the OEM JDM front bumper... Also the rear, but I think that is the same as the USDM '08?

I sent a PM but got no reply!

Unpainted is fine but I will take SWP if it must be painted...

I am interested in the OEM JDM front bumper... Also the rear, but I think that is the same as the USDM '08?

Well, you don't know which JDM Bumper you want and that makes a little difficult to quote for....

Best

GW

Well, you don't know which JDM Bumper you want and that makes a little difficult to quote for....

Best

GW

I do know! The OEM front! The rear is the same as the '08, right?

http://www.japanparts.com/images/ImageFromDB.php?base=1&no=559

gw i pm'ed you about 2 albero bumpers, 2 albero lips, 2 bumper beams and energy absorbers. can you let me know how much it will be for shipping and the cost of each item?

Quoted you by PM to Long Beach, cleared, all Taxes paid

We can arrange delivery from there to Ontario, CA, but unsure of the cost right now, can quote you closer to the time if you don't want to do the Long Beach pickup

PM me to followup!

Best

Graham Ware

Export Manager

JapanpartsLLC

• 2 weeks later...
Just FYI for everyone, I just got mine in last week and believe me, this price is NOT all inclusive. There are charges from the Customs Office that it comes through that you can expect as well. Mine was an additional $287 on top of the $1550 that I had already schwinked for this thing.

Just FYI for everyone, I just got mine in last week and believe me, this price is NOT all inclusive. There are charges from the Customs Office that it comes through that you can expect as well. Mine was an additional $287 on top of the $1550 that I had already schwinked for this thing.

What were the extra charges for?

Where are you based? Your moniker says "Iraq" and we don't typically ship to there; let me know and I'll follow up with the Carriers

Best

GW

Japanparts LLC

You're William Frederick, correct? You ordered the Albero Bumper October 13th and was delivered to you and signed for November 19th in WI

Your freight arrived Chicago/O'Hare Airport November 1st; we advised you by email that your freight had shipped, who to contact, and the tracking number for the flight to quote

The Carrier would have requested a simple Power of Attorney to arrange Customs clearance USA-side

We would have quoted you all costs upfront; if there were extra charges made, the Carrier may have goofed and we would like to know what those charges were ( I'll follow up with the Carrier our side, give me a couple of days )

We are on your side; if you have been overcharged in error, we will find out why and correct that

******************************************************************************************

*Update: Mr. Takeuchi, Manager of the Carriers Tokyo Office has advised the USA side to amend the amount charged as it appears the Carrier has made an error

*SOLVED*

PM me or email: gware@japanparts.com to follow up, closed tomorrow as it's a Public holiday our side; I'll followup with you Monday 26th when our Office re-opens

******************************************************************************************

Best

Graham Ware

Export Manager

Japanparts LLC

So... Should I give up on asking about the JDM OEM bumper? I've PM'd a few times and posted on here a few times and still haven't received information about it.

Cut and paste of a PM sent to you November 7th; I've never had a reply from you

Best

GW

11-07-2007, 03:35 PM Re: JDM front bumper

Japanparts vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

Title: Senior Member iTrader: (13)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMChizad

The OEM front! The rear is the same as the '08, right?

http://www.japanparts.com/images/Ima...?base=1&no=559

What Color?

Delivered to what Zip Code?

Best

GW

• 2 weeks later...

Archived