LegacyGT.com

Anybody want an Albero Bumper?

nikonian11

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or better yet.... if you are planning to invest so much money to bring a shipment over anyways... you could always just get one bumper.... make the neccessary changes for it to fit a USDM leggy...make a mold for urethane or pfrp.........

you'll sell them faster than they can come out of the mold :)

What would be the logistics of doing this - is there anyone other than Rommel who can do this? Rommel- you watching this thread - interested!? :)AHHHH I WANT THIS CLIP.

Although I notice that it doesn't look AS nice on the OBP as on the other cars because you lose the contrast with the dark openings/fog housing area. Looks like I'll have to get my OBP repainted to another colour if I get this front clip. Decisions decisions...

Or better yet.... if you are planning to invest so much money to bring a shipment over anyways... you could always just get one bumper.... make the neccessary changes for it to fit a USDM leggy...make a mold for urethane or pfrp.........

Making urethane version is too expensive. The cost of the tooling is not justifiable unless you can sell hundreds of them. That kind of market is not there for the Legacy.

:rolleyes: I really don't want to say this but this is why most Japanese specialty tuners aren't particularly interested in doing business here. They know their effort will more than likely end up futile. Must we kill the market every chance we get?

Agreed.

Personally I would rather have someone design their own bumper, rather than knocking one off. It's not like it's hard. Saves money anyways. No need for a genuine product to make an authentic replica. Just make a nice design. It's not that hard for a Legacy.

-ben

please tell me you have connections to freight companies that will ship them to WA............................

We'll step up to bat: Quote from the original posting:

"Japanparts sells it currently for $752 + shipping. I have a source in Japan, and depending on how much I can get freight for, I can get pretty competitive if not, much better than the shipped japanparts price"-end quote-

Our price into the USA by surface freight includes delivery to your Door and we handle all taxes and import clearances

Here's our Math to your door in WA:

004-004-001ALBERO FRONT BUMPER21-28 days

2.0 i/ R/ GT1JP ¥85,500.00 US $740.93 Parts TotalJP ¥85,500.00 US $740.93 740.93 LESS 12.5% LegacyGT Discount: US$648.30Your freight is sent Fully Insured. To Door, WA: US $363.53 ( + 23-30days )

648.30 + 363.53 = US$1,011.83

Price is good 'til the end of October; delivery will take 8-10 weeks from us receiving your Order to delivery WA

I'll repeat; delivery is to your door in WA, all Taxes paid, we do everything for you; you don't have to deal with Carriers or Customs

Best

Graham Ware

Export Manager

Japanparts LLC

* Since 1996 *

We'll step up to bat: Quote from the original posting:

"Japanparts sells it currently for $752 + shipping. I have a source in Japan, and depending on how much I can get freight for, I can get pretty competitive if not, much better than the shipped japanparts price"-end quote-

Our price into the USA by surface freight includes delivery to your Door and we handle all taxes and import clearances

Here's our Math to your door in WA:

004-004-001ALBERO FRONT BUMPER21-28 days

2.0 i/ R/ GT1JP ¥85,500.00 US $740.93 Parts TotalJP ¥85,500.00 US $740.93 740.93 LESS 12.5% LegacyGT Discount: US$648.30Your freight is sent Fully Insured. To Door, WA: US $363.53 ( + 23-30days )

648.30 + 363.53 = US$1,011.83

Price is good 'til the end of October; delivery will take 8-10 weeks from us receiving your Order to delivery WA

I'll repeat; delivery is to your door in WA, all Taxes paid, we do everything for you; you don't have to deal with Carriers or Customs

Best

Graham Ware

Export Manager

Japanparts LLC

* Since 1996 *

That's not bad for pricing but we need to include the crash beam :eek:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

• 2 weeks later...
Japanparts

I'm in. Need it shipped to 54452 (Wisconsin). Can I get a link to the site to order this thing and can you gauratee it will be shipped in between 8-10 weeks? Thanks much.

http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist.php?dealer=&car=&middlesmall=&maker=&volkey=004-004-001

004-004-001 on our Website

8-10 weeks to your Door is 100% achieveable = ( Can Do! )

To Order:

link to the Part above

Click on the shopping cart icon next to the Part

Choose: NORTH AMERICA/USA/WI from the dropdown menu

Choose: *closest Greyhound depot to you*

This will generate a total, with Freight

When you checkout, out "LEGACYGT10DISC" in the comments on our online Order form, our Staff will email you back with a Discounted ( 10% off the Part ) Price

We will keep you up-to-date with shipping details as these happen; we've got 3 shipments a month clearing through Long Beach into the 48 States from Tokyo

PM me with any questions or concerns

*:If you want to add the JDM Back beam and energy absorbers;

http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist.php?dealer=1&car=6&middlesmall=2%3A11&maker=5&volkey=107-024

107-024-001

107-024-002

107-024-003

107-024-004

Will make this a bolt-on rather than trimming your existing Bumper face

Best

Graham Ware

Export Manager

Japanparts LLC

Archived