LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT Auto, or 3.0 Auto

gugarci

What ECU flash??? And if there's one why is everyone still complaining about the stutter? I know they don't all stutter. But too many of them do for my wallet's peace of mind. I'm patient. I'm going to buy by next spring or summer. In the mean time I will keep checking the boards.

What ECU flash??? And if there's one why is everyone still complaining about the stutter? I know they don't all stutter. But too many of them do for my wallet's peace of mind. I'm patient. I'm going to buy by next spring or summer. In the mean time I will keep checking the boards.

I'm sure an 07 owner will jump in with the goods but there is now a dealer reflash for the 07 studder that seems to cure it. How long it will last is another story as studdering 05s were offered a reflash as well that didn't seem to last very long before the blip came back.

Just noticed this: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69369

The way you guys talk is like the 3.0R is slow. I beg to differ. I'm sure it can run right alongside of you guys.

The 3.0 and 2.5T 5EAT are very close in acceleration up to around 70-75, after which the 2.5T starts to pull away. This by actual test.

3.0 is turbine smooth, has better resale value, can burn regular, generally gets better mileage, but there aren't any performance parts available for it unless you're putting it in an aircraft.

2.5T has more top-end power, many performance options, and weighs a little less. And the 3.0 version of the LGT and SpecB aren't available in the US so you have those trim packages available.

I have a 3.0 wagon with coilovers and a co-worker has an LGT 5EAT. Honestly, as currently configured there isn't a big difference between them.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

The 3.0 and 2.5T 5EAT are very close in acceleration up to around 70-75, after which the 2.5T starts to pull away. This by actual test.

3.0 is turbine smooth, has better resale value, can burn regular, generally gets better mileage, but there aren't any performance parts available for it unless you're putting it in an aircraft.

2.5T has more top-end power, many performance options, and weighs a little less. And the 3.0 version of the LGT and SpecB aren't available in the US so you have those trim packages available.

I have a 3.0 wagon with coilovers and a co-worker has an LGT 5EAT. Honestly, as currently configured there isn't a big difference between them.

FINALLY! A little more fair and balanced. It's like Fox News. :rolleyes:

Archived