LegacyGT.com

New Shirts (and the store)

Tide

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not the be a dink..........but all that work for designing shirts and the endless thread that seemed to go nowhere with no direction. I am embarassed that this is the shirt that LGT is using. Would not buy it if it came with a free hand job

Ordered on the 11th, the order was shown processed at around 8AM PDT that day.

Finally got the "order shipped" notice just now (2:30 PM, EDT). Looks like it took them 3 business days to produce the shirt, as-quoted.

This is for the new, standard black, shirt.

Will-update on arrival.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Got the shirt yesterday - excellent quality, excellent fit. :)

I ordered an XL and received the correct size, but am un-sure if, should there be any more shrinkage, whether the shirt will retain the great fit it has now.

After this weekend's wash, I'll see about what size to buy next.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

OK, after the wash yesterday (cold/cold wash, normal "regular" hot-air tumble dry cycle), the shirt seems none the worse for wear.

If there's shrinkage, it's so minimal that I can't really notice it at all. The fit may be just a little tighter, but that might just be because it's fresh-off-the-hangers, and will relax a bit once I've worn it for a couple of minutes.

If these shirts exhibit the same rate of shrinkage as my other Haynes "Beefy T's," then I don't think it's much to worry about. Typically, my "Beefy's," which is just about all that I wear to work, will tear at a seam (or one of my hobby thingies will rub a hole through some part of it) or otherwise wash out its graphics, with my weekly wear/wash schedule, in about two and a half years or so.

That's more than enough good-wear for me.

I'm gonna get another of these shirts, or maybe even two, as soon as I get paid at the end of the month.

----

For your sizing reference, bro, I'm about 6'-even, 210 lbs. Medium-framed, with a rather un-sexy middle-aged "chicken wing and dry-rubbed ribs"-induced "beer gut." :lol:

• 3 months later...

Hey, new to the forum. I know this isn't the place to introduce myself. I just have a problem. I am from the IWSTi forums and own an STi myself. My friend just bought a 07 Spec-B.

I thought it would be a nice gift if I got a couple of legacy gt shirts to support the forum.

Back on Dec. 20 I ordered 2 shirts. A black and white shirt both with different designs.

Yesterday, January 9. I received my package which only had one shirt. A black one.

I already sent an e-mail to zazzle and hope you can help me out.

I have already with held payment until this is resolved as a precaution.

I can go into further details, but I would prefer if we resolved this issue privately and swiftly.

-Tom.

Mistakes happen in any business, you need to resolve this with them and at least give them a chance to fix the issue before coming and posting. If anything I have better regards for businesses who make mistakes then go out of their way to fix them.

Give us an update.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've read this thread several times since I first joined, and each time I thought "Why aren't the wagons represented on any of the designs?" Would've bought at least one by now, already got the LGT hoodie but you can't wear that in summertime.

Could anyone possibly design one and post it for the rest of us to see? Maybe they'll print one if we provide the finished artwork, eh?

Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

I'd buy 2 wagon designs also.

+1

I absolutely think a legacy wagon design of some sort( sti wagon, spec B wagon, GT wagon, or wagon mafia, etc...) is in order. There are a lot of hungry wagon owners on here that would eat that up!

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin

Archived