LegacyGT.com

New Shirts (and the store)

Tide

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tide, i ordered two shirts one in black the other in white, the dark colors are a 3-5 day wait which is fine but they should have a way to state on the order form to ship when both are ready so we don't get charged for two shipping charges that extra $5.98 will limit your sales. i would be willing to wait to have them both shipped at one time and save $5.98 ie. ship when order is complete. just a thought. bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

What did Zazzle say when you asked about this?

Tide, i ordered two shirts one in black the other in white, the dark colors are a 3-5 day wait which is fine but they should have a way to state on the order form to ship when both are ready so we don't get charged for two shipping charges that extra $5.98 will limit your sales. i would be willing to wait to have them both shipped at one time and save $5.98 ie. ship when order is complete. just a thought. bosco

Bosco, it looks like you can choose different colors if you want but the price changes.

Do you know if that actually works?

:confused: what are you talking about? what i'm trying to say is they should only ship when order is complete not charge you shipping for each shirt. you would sure think you could get two shirts shipped for $5.98. this will really hurt sales i believe. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

I designed and ordered some of my own Legacy GT shirts from Zazzle.com and both packages arrived today. One of the T-shirts was black (from their basic dark collection) and it shipped separately. It came via UPS Priority Mail with a Redwood City CA return address while the postage sticker on it said it was actually mailed from zip 50588, which turns out to be Storm Lake IA. The other shirts came via UPS with a San Jose CA return address and tracking shows this is where it did originate from.

This is why there is additional shipping charges involved if your order mixes "dark" with other colors. They will be coming from different production facilities so can't be shipped together.

The good news: Order at least $25 of apparel items by October 8th and get FREE SHIPPING to a U.S. address by using Coupon Code FREESHIPFALL during checkout.

BTW, the printing quality on the shirts I ordered was excellent.

The good news: Order at least $25 of apparel items by October 8th and get FREE SHIPPING to a U.S. address by using Coupon Code FREESHIPFALL during checkout.

BTW, the printing quality on the shirts I ordered was excellent.

great, maybe i missed it but where was that deal when i ordered $45 worth of tee shirts? :mad: now i'm getting upset about it, it was bad enough losing $5.98 now it's $11.96. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

great, maybe i missed it but where was that deal when i ordered $45 worth of tee shirts? :mad: now i'm getting upset about it, it was bad enough losing $5.98 now it's $11.96. bosco

You'll get a card with the promo code in the package with your shits, just like I did. ;)

Archived