LegacyGT.com

Williston, Vermont Meet: Sunday Sept 16th

NYtoVT

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i suggest blizzack ws-50's very awesome and capable tire.

Those are what I bought for my old LGT, They were the best set of snows i've had on any car. My brothers got them now...maybe I should just take them back from him.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

not that I doubt their capability in the snow, but I've heard they can wear pretty fast. Thoughts?

I heard the same; that outside of snow and icy roads, they suck... in dry, rain, cornering and highway speeds.

but that's just what I heard.

maybe we can do some scenic, inexpensive spots to eat and/ or drink around town before the decent weather is over.

maybe start w/ Chilis, where we all met (they serve).

also the BoatHouse and Roques on the waterfront (they serve).

before I forget, there's also 99 and Mexicali. both are just down the road from the BestBuy plaza and both serve.

those interested in snows:

1. NYtoVT

2. LMVT

3. Jamiesong

4. CooCoo

depending on the place(s), I'll see if they'll give us discounted prices one model offered by them or agreed together by us... or a number on any various models.

TEXAS LONGHORN steakhouse FTW! we go there after work from FedEx, thursday nights, hottest bartender. she'll make you get a boner just like i'm sure my car did :lol:

interested! I used to work for FedEx ground, package handler.

ouch, tho i love the morning sex, fedSex wouldnt work i'm in to my other job by 7am

yeah, we're usually done by 8:30 am. got my 1st speeding ticket in 9 years on a Sat morning coming from there after work and partying the night before. got pulled over on I-89 as the 65mph turns into 55mph... and I was nearly falling asleep at the wheel. what a wake up call/ alarm/ SIREN. :eek:

yeah it also doesn't help that since my car has been nice to me and running well for a week i treat her to more goodies (picked up a set of coilovers this morning)....

went through the same thing w/ a woman, the more she put the more stuff she got, man i'm such a sucker...luckily this beast is the only woman in my life for now :lol:

Archived