LegacyGT.com

LGT tuner in the PNW

imprezarsx

Hey everyone, we have a tuner here in the area.

ME!

My name is Dominic Acia. I tune 40 subarus a month at Kito Auto Sport in Ballard.

I own an 06LGT, 07STi, 01 RS, 00 RS, and a 93 BG5 (rhd tt jdm wagon).

At Kito's we have an AWD Mustang MD500SE.

I do all types of Standalone systems. I'm hydra certified and have been tuning hydra's since prior to their release to the public. I also do open source. In fact 85% of my tunes are open source tunes. I do UTEC as well, but don't often find a reason to put myself or my customers through that.

I do not do COBB Protunes currently. We have been trying to get the software for about six months now, however, COBB is performing some major upgrade and hasn't offered it for some time now. We are at the top of the waiting list. I do however, have lots of experience with StreetTuner. So if you have an AP and want to get tuned, it's a small 200 dollar investment in addition to the tuning cost.

I tune WRXs and STi's all day long. I don't get more than 1 or 2 LGT's a month. It's my belief that maybe you guys don't know I'm here. Well, I am, and I know what to do with our cars.

Please consider me as your local tuning professional.

Check out Kito's site at www.kitoautosport.com.

Or my site at www.getadomtune.com

Thanks for looking.

Dominic Acia

Oh, and if you know any domestic guys that need tunes, I also use HP Tuners for Chevy's and SCT or Tweeker for just about anything else. Did a supercharged corvette a few weeks ago at 480whp.

Ever dealt with '07 LGTs? Specifically, any Legacy with SI-Drive? I heard that it's more difficult because of the 3 maps instead of one, but I really don't know one way or another and would like to talk to a pro about this.

umm since when was Dom not a pro? :rolleyes:

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

Soooo.... I hate to be like this, but isn't this what got you banned from that other Subaru site? Posting advertising without vendor status? You are just doing here what you were told not to do elsewhere.

5) No commercial solicitation or advertising will be allowed, unless you have 'Vendor' status. If you are interested in Vendor status, please visit our Services Page for subscription options.

People pay for the right to advertise here, for what it's worth.

ME!

My name is Dominic Acia. I tune 40 subarus a month at Kito Auto Sport in Ballard.

At Kito's we have an AWD Mustang MD500SE.

I do all types of Standalone systems. I'm hydra certified and have been tuning hydra's since prior to their release to the public. I also do open source. In fact 85% of my tunes are open source tunes. I do UTEC as well, but don't often find a reason to put myself or my customers through that.

I do not do COBB Protunes currently. We have been trying to get the software for about six months now, however, COBB is performing some major upgrade and hasn't offered it for some time now. We are at the top of the waiting list. I do however, have lots of experience with StreetTuner. So if you have an AP and want to get tuned, it's a small 200 dollar investment in addition to the tuning cost.

I tune WRXs and STi's all day long. I don't get more than 1 or 2 LGT's a month. It's my belief that maybe you guys don't know I'm here. Well, I am, and I know what to do with our cars.

Please consider me as your local tuning professional.

Check out Kito's site at www.kitoautosport.com.

Or my site at www.getadomtune.com

Thanks for looking.

Dominic Acia

Oh, and if you know any domestic guys that need tunes, I also use HP Tuners for Chevy's and SCT or Tweeker for just about anything else. Did a supercharged corvette a few weeks ago at 480whp.

Dominic, you need vendor status please go to your CP > Miscellaneous > Paid Subscriptions it's all there. if i don't hear something soon i will delete this thread. thank you. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Soooo.... I hate to be like this, but isn't this what got you banned from that other Subaru site? Posting advertising without vendor status? You are just doing here what you were told not to do elsewhere.

5) No commercial solicitation or advertising will be allowed, unless you have 'Vendor' status. If you are interested in Vendor status, please visit our Services Page for subscription options.

People pay for the right to advertise here, for what it's worth.

Thank you forum police. I don't need you following me from forum to forum policing my actions. You really showed some initiative to go through the trouble of copying the rules and quoting them here.

I got a call from someone who said

"hey man, people don't know you are up here. Post up on LGT and let everyone know."

So I did.

Now I have a vendor membership. And I'm a vendor over on nasioc too.

To answer a few questions that I missed:

No, I'm sorry, I haven't had a chance to goof with the Si drive on the new legacys. I really wish I had. I can't imagine it being too difficult. Different maps are what I deal with on all the new cars. They use different maps for accell, decell, cruise and power. At least with Si drive, I get to choose which ones are in use and when. Sounds better to me.

I didn't post pricing before because I wasn't a vendor. Even though my profile might not currently indicate that I have paid for vendor status, I have. So.... I will put out that our dyno tuned reflashes are at a low price of 350 dollars. On average we are booked 2 to 3 weeks in advance. Right now, it's about 10 days or so.

If anyone wants to come by tomorrow, I will have an 05LGT on the dyno at 11am. It would be a good time to see the shop and see some tuning in action. Also, let you meet the crew and ask a bunch of questions. I hope to meet as many of you as possible here in the near future.

Thanks and have a good weekend,

Dominic

I got a call from someone who said

"hey man, people don't know you are up here. Post up on LGT and let everyone know."

So I did.

Dominic

^ that would be me :)

I just went to Kito auto sports this weekend and I can't say enough nice things about what the guys there, and Dominic, did. Great help and amazing prices on Subaru/Mitsu protunes. I even went with they're open source solution and can now sell my AP (05 MT) ... :)

I'll post more about the tune after I get to drive the car some more but first impressions are that the car runs smooooooooooth. That was my biggest reason for getting a protune and Dom definitely achieved that. I had a custom map previously but the car was kind of a pain to drive at times and it just felt unrefined. I really wanted to get the car looked at in person and tuned, good thing I did.

Thx again guys

~Nick

glad you like it.

You know it is funny. Most of my reviews include the word SMOOTH.

It is both a blessing and a curse. When the car is smooth, it doesnt hit as violently and therefore doesnt "feel as fast".

I have a customer in Hong Kong who said "the car doesnt feel a lot faster, but my zero to 100kph dropped over .4 seconds "

My car http://www.getadomtune.com/gallery/albums/DynoSheets/P070816001.sized.jpg is deceptive as well:

here is the dyno graph

http://www.getadomtune.com/gallery/albums/DynoSheets/STiDyno.sized.jpg

and it runs a 12.2@115 with a crappy 60 ft.

So I'm looking forward to some more shots at the track.

ME!

I think this officially makes you my hero!:lol:

I want a 01 RS for a project car someday. Hell, I'd take any one of those cars you own I like them all. Next year I plan on going to stage 2, and I'll be in need of a good pro-tune. It's good to know that we have a very experienced local tuner. Good luck with everything, I hope you get lots of business from this forum. :)

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

For DD

http://www.turbors.admo.net/albums/car-pics/hotCar.jpgMy 01RS

Thanks Dominic, that is one of the best looking RS Coupes I've seen. I would love to see it in person some time. That is seriously my dream car right there, and it's even White too, I love 01RS coupes in white for some reason. :wub:

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Archived