LegacyGT.com

LGT tuner in the PNW

imprezarsx

haven't done any LGT 5EATS, no.

However, i have done lots of WRX 4EATS. Also, the tuning isn't that much different. A bit, yes, but not too bad.

You wouldn't be disappointed.

i have never done tuning before at all and assumed i would eventually on the gt.

have you all done an 07 yet? how do you dyno/tune the 4eats?

i guess i am basically asking what can i expect. there is a Smart Service up here in mukilteo but cobb doesn't have ap's yet. i would like to dyno my 07 5eat just to see what it is putting out.

i have never done tuning before at all and assumed i would eventually on the gt.

have you all done an 07 yet? how do you dyno/tune the 4eats?

i guess i am basically asking what can i expect. there is a Smart Service up here in mukilteo but cobb doesn't have ap's yet. i would like to dyno my 07 5eat just to see what it is putting out.

I'd like to get my '05 on a dyno as well just to see what it does stock so I can have something to compare it to when the fun modding begins. ;)

Maybe we need a greater Seattle dyno day!

I'm sure all the folks with Impreza's get together and run 'em. Are there enough of us with LGT's to do the same?

Just a thought.

Bosco, Tide has enough money, let dom be. :rolleyes:

Tide might have enough but i don't and i need that commission, i'm on a fixed income. :lol: j/k. i want everyone here to get the most out of the forum but rules are rules and we have to be fair with everyone. good luck with the tuning. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Did a little reasearch and the 07 Legacys have the CAN bus interface and I'm told I can't get in those yet. I haven't tested it, but I believe the software guys.

Sorry.

Really wish I could. I'd love to mess with the Si drive shizzle.

Did a little reasearch and the 07 Legacys have the CAN bus interface and I'm told I can't get in those yet. I haven't tested it, but I believe the software guys.

Sorry.

Really wish I could. I'd love to mess with the Si drive shizzle.

The moment you find out how you can get into it please let me know.

Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

• 4 weeks later...
Soooo.... I hate to be like this, but isn't this what got you banned from that other Subaru site? Posting advertising without vendor status? You are just doing here what you were told not to do elsewhere.

5) No commercial solicitation or advertising will be allowed, unless you have 'Vendor' status. If you are interested in Vendor status, please visit our Services Page for subscription options.

People pay for the right to advertise here, for what it's worth.

correct. i would consider this VENDING WITHOUT being a vendor. tread lightly and consider this a warning.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Thanks joo for looking out bosco. ;):D

vendors pay money to keep this site running. and when other people come onto the forums to VEND without being a vendor it undermines other vendors who do pay good money for the right.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived