LegacyGT.com

Attention: Rambo

txl146

Guest Gitster

+1 , still fishy

Communication seemed simple enough on the Nabisco FS thread. If something didnt go as planned, then it needs to be taken care of.

Doesnt seem like its being taken care of properly.

This is immature and stupid....

Obviously time and hassle has no value this day and age.

I am behind Marty %100.00

I am sure I have bunch on LGT Brake Pads sitting around the shop.

I will send them out to you myself to stop this bittering. I will look for some brak lines as well.

I have to put an stop to this BS. Marty is part of our family here in SoCal and I will not let anyone second guess what he said or did.

Please PM me your address TXL and let's wrap this up. Then you can go back to NastyCoC and be merry.

Thank You

Is it BS when someone says they have something for sale IN THEIR OWN FS THREAD POSTED ON THEIR OWN FREE WILL and then they don't send it when a buyer pays for it? That's BS? How do you run your business? Would you do that to a buyer? I'm missing something here.

I think we should all take a step back from friendship and look at the facts of what was posted in the FS thread. A buyer should get what they pay for when the seller posts a FS thread, don't you think? :iam:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

RezaLaleh,

Thanks, but please note that I am just not too pleased with how he's handling the situation. Do you think I started this thread to lie to everyone for just $26.50?

Thanks.

At the same time...note that you got NEARLY Brand New 07 LGT Brakes/Rotors for $275obo....Those alone would have warranted a price of ~$400 plus shipping...

Thats just the going rate...So sometimes you just gotta cut Bait. Yes it's only $26.50 to you...but for what you got the calipers and rotors for...C'mon, you already got a steal of a deal...

In the end (with Reza's help) hopefully we can have both parties be civil and move on...

*hi mom!*

~Sucka-Duck~

Again... I don't see where some of you are coming from. :confused: So if I get a deal, say like I did on the MP3 head unit on ebay, since it cost 1/5 of the price, I should EXPECT it to come only in 1/5 as good of shape??? Huh? Just cause it was a "good deal" he should EXPECT to get screwed? Listen to what you're saying here. You're saying any good deal we LGT'ers get, we should now be expecting to get ripped off of part of the purchase just cause it was a "good deal". :spin: Are you really willing to degrade the trust of this site to that level?
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Can you guys handle this via PM or email?

what he said. i know i'm not the mod here but if this keeps up i will close this. all further issues with this matter had better be done though pm/e-mail to the involved parties. think i'm kidding? try me. :mad: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

this was a NASIOC for sale thread, correct? Keep it there please. I'm closing this for now....to the parties involved, PM me a good reason to allow this thread to stay open otherwise we're done.

Archived