LegacyGT.com

Attention: Rambo

txl146

I got the package I purchased from you yesterday, but it's missing brake pads and lines. I sent you a PM on legacygt.com and nasioc.com, but you have not responded back - I know you have posted several threads on this board today.

Please send me the pads and lines asap. I had a buyer coming to pick up my front WRX brakes, but deal fell through because of missing pads! :mad:

Tim

Original post:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1322042

They all came in 3 separate boxes shipped via FedEx. Seller gave me tracking # for only 3 boxes so I know for sure pads were NOT shipped.

1. Calipers

2. L Rotor

3. R Rotor

FS thread on nasioc.com clearly states that pads are included in the sale.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/txl146/FS.jpg

:munch:

Not sure why the Captain thought that this was funny?

So you paypaled on the 8th, and he shipped on the 20th? That alone would definitely have pissed me off.

If you guys followed the original thread...the initial delay was due to a death in the family.

That warranted a trip along with tending to family buisness. Marty was pointed to the issue at hand and sent out the goods the next day he was back in SoCaL...

Mind you all the while he's in the middle of moving and also works the graveyard shift for the Railway.

I'm sure Marty/Rambo will take care of this ASAP, i know he didnt intentially leave anything out of the shippment...it was merely an oversite at best.

If i had the spare parts I'd ship them out myself cuz i know Marty/Rambo is good for it...

Just give him some time...Yes his timing isn't the best but in no way was any of this done on purpose...

Hey txl146...I'll try pinging Marty...do you have his cell number?

*Left him a message, it's 830a SoCaL, i'm in Ireland and called him (its 430p Here)...So I genuinely Vouch for him*

~Sucka-Duck~

Got a PM from Rambo stating that pad was not included in the sales. If that's true, then why was it stated in the thread that brake pads/lines are included?

I know Marty seems to be a good guy and all, but this needs to be squared away.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/txl146/FS.jpg

im sick of this sale, on our convo it was for rotors and calipers.

you said you did not need stock legacy brake lines nor pads, you had told me you were going to get upgraded pads.

but if you really need stock legacy brake lines and stock legacy pads i will have to go to the dealer and pay 3,000 bucks and get them for you

This sale was just a bad time for me, way too much going on for me.

Thanks Merv for understanding!

Outtt

Marty, please....

I never stated that I will be getting upgraded pads. Do you think I started this thread to lie in front of everyone? I have over 34 positive feedback on nasioc.com with zero negative feedback.

I can't believe you are handling the situation this way...

I sent you a PM with two options:

1. Get me used LGT front pads since you trashed yours per your PM

2. Pay 1/2 the cost of new pads I already purchased from advanced auto parts for $53 which includes tax.

It's up to you how on you want to handle this situation. Also, where did I stated in my PM I will not be needing brake pads and will be upgrading to a new upgraded one? If I were to upgrade to a better one, why do you think I bought a set of pads from advanced auto parts for $53? I can post a receipt for my purchase if you want. Here is a proof:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69132

This is immature and stupid....

Obviously time and hassle has no value this day and age.

I am behind Marty %100.00

I am sure I have bunch on LGT Brake Pads sitting around the shop.

I will send them out to you myself to stop this bittering. I will look for some brak lines as well.

I have to put an stop to this BS. Marty is part of our family here in SoCal and I will not let anyone second guess what he said or did.

Please PM me your address TXL and let's wrap this up. Then you can go back to NastyCoC and be merry.

Thank You

Archived