Trunk De-Badging

ih8vtec13

Should I de-badge my trunk  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Should I de-badge my trunk

• No leave it there
    • Take it all off baby
    • Take off the GT and maybe gt in i in its place

Ok so I have been debating it for some time now and i'm still not sure so i'm setting up this poll. BTW there is that meet at the palisades on saturday so i will be giving it a was an wax and was looking for an opinion on it, the car is black.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
Take the Subaru off and leave the Legacy 2.5GT. To me, it looks kind of unbalanced with the 2.5GT only because the GT is so big: 2.5[SIZE=4]GT[/SIZE]

[quote name='LandShark']I only removed the "2.5" The SUBARU on the left balances nicely with the LEGACY on the right. The [b]GT[/b] just looked too manly to remove! Nobody (that doesn't know already) needs to know it's a 2.5 liter engine.[/QUOTE] Underestimation is good, I drive faster when someone's not trying to race me.

[quote name='ADirtyLegacy']im confused...is debadging suppose to be "cool"? its about in the same boat as an 'A' on a Honda or the infamous 'Type R'. let it be. be proud of what you bought...don't try to hide it. Kenda[/QUOTE] There are a few reasos why I'm debating it, it looks clean, ti's less work waxing, and there aren't too many on the road yet so its like WTF kind of car is that

Took mine off as soon as I learned there wern't pins into the body work. All that lettering makes the car look clutterd, and it is a pain to clean arround. If Subaru want's me to advertise for them, they can pay me.

I had to pay the $250 ad fee when I got my car......SOA got their money's worth for advertising (my first Subaru). The tailgate was too busy looking with all the chrome logos, the back-up lights, and the chrome accent strip. It looks 'right' with just the stars logo.

Archived