LegacyGT.com

***Harman Motive New Shop Grand Opening September 15th 12-4pm***

AWJunkies

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shit, my boss just told me this morning that he wants me to be at this off road consumer show down in OC that entire weekend! But I told him I've already got plans on Sat. afternoon so he's going to let me leave early. I should still be able to make it but might be late...arrrrgh!

No people park all along it as of now. We have other parking and if it comes down to it arby's parking lot

Haha it'll be like people parking their cars at Disneyland then walking over to the park!

But seriously the parking at that shopping plaza where Arby's at always seems full and I don't trust the people who go there with my car.:(

Haha it'll be like people parking their cars at Disneyland then walking over to the park!

But seriously the parking at that shopping plaza where Arby's at always seems full and I don't trust the people who go there with my car.:(

Trust me I will have full layout all setup. Just got all the city stuff taken care of and talking to all neighbors today. Will have layout of everything by wed.

Do you guys think it's important to show up right at noon since so many people are planning to show up? I totally want to be there on time (and believe me I would since I live just down the street) but due to work I think the soonest I can get out would be around noon and by the time I get back to Torrance it might be 1pm already...arrrrgh!=(

how many Legacy guys/gals are going? are we gonna make an early appearance like we did at Sandle Ranch, or late but strong appearance? :lol:

Judging by the parking situation I think We should roll out early. We should get there before 12 so we don't have to park in a distant lot.

:munch:

Archived