LegacyGT.com

In Japan, What now?

What's In osaka? TONS man! I lived there for over a year 10 years ago.

Loved every minute of it.

Go see AmericaMura (crazy young person shopping square) I had an apartment 2 blocks away! Yee Haw!

Go walk around Namba, get to the dotombori bridge at night, see the Asahi building and famous crab restaurant right near the bridge, get to the Castle- it's awesome.

If you want crazy youth culture, hang around AmericaMura (triangle Park- right in the middle) after dark Friday or Sat night, you'll see all the young kid's cars with the latest trends that won't hit here for 3 years... with luck, you'll see a huge tribe of bosuzoku street bike gangsters riding up and down Shinsaibashi street- unless they cleaned all that up.

Plus there's like 30 clubs and bars in that area alone. If you want a foreigner meat market- check out Sam and Dave's or Someplace Else. Two of my old faves.

:sigh:

Man, just writing this takes me back. Have FUN! It's an awesome place.

If you want a day trip, go to Kyoto, Kobe or Nara. All are really cool and offer stuff you'll never see anywhere else.

Pig and Whistle ;)

Sweet! Phil knows!;)

If you want car/ tuner action, most of the heavyweights are based in / near Osaka. Top Secret, Signal Auto, Rays Engineering, are all there...

Find a translator / car enthusiast person in AmericaMura one night, chat them up, and make them be your tour guide and take you to those places.

Most of them like to be compensated with Hip Hop CD's.

find a scooby dealer, and find me a price on the black rear bumper vents for the 08' legacy

Me Too, Me Too!!!!! please.

Chris

Hell if its under $100 for the set buy them for me and I'll get you the money.

Archived