LegacyGT.com

how many Spec B's for 2008?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... one more reason for SOA not to bring the "Tuned by STi" to the USDM:mad:

Although with the second color choice for the spec.B this year maybe more will be sold, one can only hope.

... one more reason for SOA to offer a more desirable car than the Spec B.

... one more reason for SOA not to bring the "Tuned by STi" to the USDM:mad:

Although with the second color choice for the spec.B this year maybe more will be sold, one can only hope.

I think SOA is more worried about the new Impreza at the moment then anything doing with the Legacy.

They are just like the Ferrari Enzo.

SOA hand picks only the finest members from this forum to own one. PM jedimaster to get on the waiting list.

^ i figured the peanut gallery would eventually chime in, thanks for answering my question.

No problem. If you have any more n00b questions please feel free to search.;)

noob question? does the almighty grasshopper have an answer for me? this thread was created to clarify production numbers for 08 spec b models, let me know if you find an answer for me.

btw, do your research before calling me a noob. I've owned more subarus than anyone you will ever meet, including one of the fastest in the country.

noob question? does the almighty grasshopper have an answer for me? this thread was created to clarify production numbers for 08 spec b models, let me know if you find an answer for me.

btw, do your research before calling me a noob. I've owned more subarus than anyone you will ever meet, including one of the fastest in the country.

SOA doesn't have a set number per say. These are not limited to 0-500 like the 2006's were. It's all supply and demand.

If you searched... you would know that. And no you haven't owned more subaru's than anyone I have ever met and I have driven one of the fastest Subarus in the World.

Wanna compare penis's now?

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

SOA doesn't have a set number per say. These are not limited to 0-500 like the 2006's were. It's all supply and demand.

If you searched... you would know that. And no you haven't owned more subaru's than anyone I have ever met and I have driven one of the fastest Subarus in the World.

Wanna compare penis's now?

see, that wasnt so bad :lol:. try to be more helpful instead of the arrogant "ihave10kpostsandtoomuchfreetimecauseI'mafingITdork" kind of attitude.

oh, we can compare anything you want, cars, penis's, payroll stubs, wives, houses, etc. the only thing you own me on is your post count ;).

Archived